• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official 2013-2014 NHL Trade Deadline Thread

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I wouldn't like that either. Who wants a 51 year old Sutter on their team?

lol oops

Flames-split-with-coach-Brent-Sutter-BL1A1EJD-x-large.jpg

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
• Among those duped by fake Bob McKenzie on trade deadline day: Eddie Lack, who actually went so far as to tell Ryan Kesler he'd been traded to the Penguins before realizing the error. [Vancouver Sun]

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
• Among those duped by fake Bob McKenzie on trade deadline day: Eddie Lack, who actually went so far as to tell Ryan Kesler he'd been traded to the Penguins before realizing the error. [Vancouver Sun]

Oh shit. :laugh3: :clap:

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This wouldn't have been a problem had Kesler not immediately ran down the hallway screaming "GONNA WIN A CUP NOW YOU FUCKERS! SUCK IT YOU SAD SACK PIECES OF SHIT!!"

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This wouldn't have been a problem had Kesler not immediately ran down the hallway screaming "GONNA WIN A CUP NOW YOU FUCKERS! SUCK IT YOU SAD SACK PIECES OF SHIT!!"

Are you sure that wasn't the fake Kesler?

/We know it most certainly wasn't Luongo.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope he didnt yell good things about PA and the Penguins then make a spitting noise about the Canucks.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

which led to a prime interview post practice yesterday when Ben Kuzma asked Kesler about the days events ... Kesler looked him up and down before beginning to answer the question and then told Kuzma that Lack told him he had been traded ... he then said "Im shooting high on him the rest of the season"

Kuzma better watch his back at practice too

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Bob MacKenzie the Leafs & Wild made better offers for Vanek than Montreal did, but the Isles weren't willing to retain any of Vanek's salary. There's cheap & then there's Charles Wang CHEAP!!:mad2:

It sucks beyond words being an Isles fan. Keep bashing the team media. It's a beautiful thing & WELL DESERVED!!

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope you can find a new GM and completely new ownership and coaching staff.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope you can find a new GM and completely new ownership and coaching staff.

It's been said on Isles mania by a few people that the people in Brooklyn are involved with the team now. I have no idea if this is true. If it is it's definately not heartening. Considering how awful Billy King is, Snow will feel right at home.

The only way the Islanders are going to be good again is if the league takes over the team & appoints somebody like LaFontaine as the guy running it until he or somebody else can buy it.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been said on Isles mania by a few people that the people in Brooklyn are involved with the team now. I have no idea if this is true. If it is it's definately not heartening. Considering how awful Billy King is, Snow will feel right at home.

The only way the Islanders are going to be good again is if the league takes over the team & appoints somebody like LaFontaine as the guy running it until he or somebody else can buy it.

I really hope that happens. I enjoy when they are competitive, it relives the rivalry, nothing better than going to the Isles building with the back and forth ''let's go Rangers'' ''let's go Islanders'' chants.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope that happens. I enjoy when they are competitive, it relives the rivalry, nothing better than going to the Isles building with the back and forth ''let's go Rangers'' ''let's go Islanders'' chants.

It's not the same anymore. The Isles just aren't competitive enough. At least not right now. The incompetence of their front office will keep them bottom feeders. I don't believe Wang will sell for a second. It would be great & all Isles fans would rejoice, but the one time there was talk about the team being up for sale Wang wanted something like 300M. Of course that's because he was trying to include the Marriott, Ice Works, the Bridgeport Soundtigers AHL franchise in the deal. Nobody was going to buy all that.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not the same anymore. The Isles just aren't competitive enough. At least not right now. The incompetence of their front office will keep them bottom feeders. I don't believe Wang will sell for a second. It would be great & all Isles fans would rejoice, but the one time there was talk about the team being up for sale Wang wanted something like 300M. Of course that's because he was trying to include the Marriott, Ice Works, the Bridgeport Soundtigers AHL franchise in the deal. Nobody was going to buy all that.

It's really not and it's unfortunate. When I tell you, the last game at the Coliseum last year in the shortened season, when we played against each other and we ended up winning in OT, the building was rocking. It was a playoff atmosphere since we were battling for positions, I would love for our games to be like that again.

I wish Wang would sell, at least to somebody who would try to bring the franchise to how dominant they used to be in the 80's. Make the team competitive again and not laughable.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's really not and it's unfortunate. When I tell you, the last game at the Coliseum last year in the shortened season, when we played against each other and we ended up winning in OT, the building was rocking. It was a playoff atmosphere since we were battling for positions, I would love for our games to be like that again.

I wish Wang would sell, at least to somebody who would try to bring the franchise to how dominant they used to be in the 80's. Make the team competitive again and not laughable.

It would be great if both teams were playoff calibre again. That's simply not going to happen on a consistant basis with Wang in control of the Isles. He & Snow have thrown the fans under the bus. I can honestly say from what I've read from other fans, they're fed up.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It seems like Bridgeport actually does pretty well here in CT (much better than Hartford), but I have no idea how they're really doing revenue wise.