• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Off Topic

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I took the Wifey to see the movie Lone Survivor last night. It was an awesome move and based on a true story. If you haven't seen it it's a must see. This movie stirred up a lot of emotions in me I don't now if I felt that way cause I'm a former Marine or just the tragedy of the whole thing, likely a combo of both. This movie made me angry, I laughed, and damn near cried as I remember my time in the Marines and Imagine my self and my platoon in that situation. This is a great movie yall don't take this kids though.:suds::suds:

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was a good movie. Thought of it as a sad movie though. Knowing it wasn't fiction. When they show pics & video of all the real people at the end can really get to you

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
havent seen it ... but thanks for the heads up ... Always like good movie advice (unless it comes from a woman)

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
havent seen it ... but thanks for the heads up ... Always like good movie advice (unless it comes from a woman)

LOL...what, you don't like seeing every Jennifer Aniston or Owen Daniels movie!!!

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...what, you don't like seeing every Jennifer Aniston or Owen Daniels movie!!!

hang on there .....

I can turn the volume off and watch Jennifer Anniston for hours :laugh3:

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some stories are best played by no name actors. There are few big name actors who have the ability to just vanish into the characters they are playing. Within 5 minutes of a movie, you forget Gary Oldman is the actor playing a character. He just becomes the character.

IMO ..the worst a doing this is Mark Wahlberg. From beginning to end you just see Mark Wahlberg being Mark Wahlberg regardless of what character he is playing.

But I guess what is most important is that he plays the role of a solider up the the standards of those who have played that role in real life.