• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OD - Your Full Year Avy

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad you feel that way, cause if hell freeze's over on the 12th of Nov I have written you a 24 page I love you pm when I exit...
tWzyjxE.gif

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course it did the huskies are frustrated. I'll have them on iggy until November . That's why they talk more about me than husky football. That and their JV schedule. I'll take them off iggy a week before the game when I make the GDT.Apologies if they are being disruptive again . If you want an Avy shopped or animated tag me any time en sech Brasky.congrats on the win and good luck the rest of the year Brasky :suds:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course it did the huskies are frustrated. I'll have them on iggy until November . That's why they talk more about me than husky football. That and their JV schedule. I'll take them off iggy a week before the game when I make the GDT.Apologies if they are being disruptive again . If you want an Avy shopped or animated tag me any time en sech Brasky.congrats on the win and good luck the rest of the year Brasky :suds:
:laugh:

What a weak ass attempt at kissing ass. This clown can't keep from talking about UW. He just can't.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look some folk are a little upset with us being ranked #9, it's cool. Frustration from other schools since Petersen turned them down and took UW....

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's ridiculous...they should change it to a week of iggy and a classy gif of the winners chosing.
Oh you know they cant ignore me how many of the Huskies posts have been about me here? I'm obviously more relevant to them than the JV games they've scheduled Half natty U is obsessed.IMO they cant go a day much less a week without focussing on me. Thread title is OD avy bet I'm staying on topic. If Brasky wants an avy made he can tag me.While they continue to be salty. I'll be talking football here until the GDT is up :suds:

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is downright amazing how any thread in this forum somehow turns into Washington fusky talk.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it is us and Stanford.......So there is that....... I mean you can only talk about kicking the extra point for soo long!
what are you talking about? You guys play Stanford this week?

If you are trying to make a slight at Oregon, we are still 0-0 in conference, therefore the PAC title is very much in reach.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Handi brought up this bet in this thread, not us. And he did so knowing full well what this bet was and what bringing it up would do. I really have no skin in the game between these two on that bet. Let captain salty balls keep bringing us up every other post until that day. All good to me.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is downright amazing how any thread in this forum somehow turns into Washington fusky talk.
That it is :nod: Follow my posts while they make this about them. You can see what I'm discussing. Right now I'm talking P5 conferences.Apologies for the Fuskies ODI will continue to not acknowledge them for this reason.If they are trolling or disrupting threads it on them. Great game by Oregon classy act placing flowers out of respect for the huskers. Both classy fan bases too :suds:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That it is :nod: Follow my posts while they make this about them. You can see what I'm discussing. Right now I'm talking P5 conferences.Apologies for the Fuskies ODI will continue to not acknowledge them for this reason.If they are trolling or disrupting threads it on them. Great game by Oregon classy act placing flowers out of respect for the huskers. Both classy fan bases too :suds:
There isn't a single thing related to this thread in that post while claiming others are being disruptive. :L

Weak ass trolling is weak.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought @clarkson23devils already had a meltdown ban/rage quit from the board.
Nah I had to catch up on work and said i would be back for cfb season. Wiz said I was leaving which was ironic since he had said he was leaving. I threw them all on iggy. OD was right threads not about me or the Huskies. If the Huskies want to be obsessed so be it I cant do anything about that. Let people notice I'm staying on topic and talking college football. While they chase me around with weak trolling I'm not acknowledging them. Its college football season for some fan bases.If Brasky wants an avy made thats fine.he can tag me and I'll make what he wants.I'm getting back to the college football threads now :suds:

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah I had to catch up on work and said i would be back for cfb season. Wiz said I was leaving which was ironic since he had said he was leaving. I threw them all on iggy. OD was right threads not about me or the Huskies. If the Huskies want to be obsessed so be it I cant do anything about that. Let people notice I'm staying on topic and talking college football. While they chase me around with weak trolling I'm not acknowledging them. Its college football season for some fan bases.If Brasky wants an avy made thats fine.he can tag me and I'll make what he wants.I'm getting back to the college football threads now :suds:
Who writes like that? Too much effort to try and read what you wrote. Are you a chick?