• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sunday Night Football: Oakland @ Washington 8:30pm ET NBC

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,496.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well guys the answer is no. Went all day without even checking any games , just blogs. AND just to report: I AM doing fine without the NFL. I hope they can say the same when others stop spending $$ for the privilege to kneel during the National Anthem. ( When the Song was wrote as the REAL pateriots gave their lives holding up the FLAG the gave us the freedoms we enjoy. ) These guys all have degrees, but never learned what gave them the freedoms to do what they do.

I have been a NFL fan for LIFE. Butt when u mess with the National Anthem in which it stands for. U are walking on the fighting side of me. SO I have thrown 100% of my NFL memorabilia away. in the TRASH. and will nto buy any thing again. Neither will I watch another game. or support them in any way. I have now begun to watch yesterday games in College ball/ Too bad their football career will be over for me: once they Graduate. Hopefully they will get a real job that contributes the : real world - > the betterment of mankind. and not just the ball huggers and entertainment of the masses. I Instead hope they use their degrees to help people, get a real JOB/ and not help them selves the million of dollars to purchase cocaine, dungs and steroids..

so the FAN4LIFE is done with the NFL and NBA.. (GOOD BYE
for ever..!!)

Fuck off, bitch. Nobody will miss your ass, newbie.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,496.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well guys the answer is no. Went all day without even checking any games , just blogs. AND just to report: I AM doing fine without the NFL. I hope they can say the same when others stop spending $$ for the privilege to kneel during the National Anthem. ( When the Song was wrote as the REAL pateriots gave their lives holding up the FLAG the gave us the freedoms we enjoy. ) These guys all have degrees, but never learned what gave them the freedoms to do what they do.

I have been a NFL fan for LIFE. Butt when u mess with the National Anthem in which it stands for. U are walking on the fighting side of me. SO I have thrown 100% of my NFL memorabilia away. in the TRASH. and will nto buy any thing again. Neither will I watch another game. or support them in any way. I have now begun to watch yesterday games in College ball/ Too bad their football career will be over for me: once they Graduate. Hopefully they will get a real job that contributes the : real world - > the betterment of mankind. and not just the ball huggers and entertainment of the masses. I Instead hope they use their degrees to help people, get a real JOB/ and not help them selves the million of dollars to purchase cocaine, dungs and steroids..

for ever..!!)

Learn proper grammar/spelling before you start talking about education, dumb ass. Your illiterate post was hard on the eyes.

Frank in Denver

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is very oblivious u will . U must be one of the HATERS of the Freedoms we enjoy as a American citizen, oh, u may be a NoN-citizen and that is why u do not appreciate the MEANNING. jARE U A WET BACK or one that came in illegally thru a desert trip?

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,496.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is very oblivious u will . U must be one of the HATERS of the Freedoms we enjoy as a American citizen, oh, u may be a NoN-citizen and that is why u do not appreciate the MEANNING. jARE U A WET BACK or one that came in illegally thru a desert trip?

No, dipshit. I'm former military (Air Force) and I served so people can choose how to express their opinion and so the can do it.

And I can spell words and use proper grammar. Yet, you ask if I'm a wetback, you racist POS? Be very careful with your racist viewpoints.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,496.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NoN, you don't even know proper capitalization? Douchebag.

jARE? What word is that? Are you here legally?

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,496.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

for ever..!!)

So, you're done with the NFL but have Denver under your favorite team 3 times?

You're a TOOL.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Oakland Raiders take the Washington Redskins to the woodshed during prime-time Sunday Night Football.

Can't wait for this.
I hope Josh Norman leaves the field on a stretcher. Go Raiders!

Frank in Denver

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have taken a Californian Stance "that is to ignore anyone who disagrees with me. and DJ ahs been IGed....

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,496.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope so. I bet 400 on Oakland -3 but may bet a lot more. Gotta make up for the horrible day I'm having.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok well this thread got slightly off track. Let's ring it back in....

Officiating is still suspect at best into the 3rd week of the season.. Still inconsistent.. Honestly don't know what can be done about it either

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IGed?

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,496.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have taken a Californian Stance "that is to ignore anyone who disagrees with me. and DJ ahs been IGed....

You butt-hurt your Broncos got beat by the freaking Bills?

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,496.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers rallied the Pack and they won.

The Bengals suck.

DJ