• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NY Giants are such a trash franchise, trash cans are endangered

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0-3 BABY! Joe Judge is the biggest meathead coach in football! And the owner is a bratty little bitch of a man.

"The field goal sailed through the uprights, a simultaneous loud bang was heard in the press box and Giants co-owner John Mara walked away from the scene of two knocked-over trash cans near where he watched Sunday’s loss to the Falcons.

Mara was surrounded by a handful of other team VIPs who could have been responsible, but detectives looking for circumstantial evidence need only to look at social media for the viral GIF of Mara throwing a chair in the past to connect the dots."

Asked by The Post to comment on what he just witnessed, Mara respectfully said “No” without breaking stride or looking up from his shoes as he walked away from the clubs at the bottom of MetLife Stadium about 30 minutes after the final play.

1John-Mara-seemingly-knocked-over-trash-cans-after-the-Giants-loss-to-the-Falcons..jpg

John-Mara.jpg

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
XISG3RMGANDV7IL3RW3ZY7FZUA.JPG

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expected both team to be bad but the reality is even more hideous than I thought it would be. I was listening to the Giants game on the radio at work yesterday and Carl Banks was just killing the Giants. The guy doesn't pull punches for a hometown radio color commentator. The Jets are unwatchable and they will ruin this young QB. Meanwhile Sam Darnold is doing just fine with some competent coaching.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has to be the end for Judge and Gettleman, right? Maybe they can make Jason Garrett coach next? :noidea: :D :dhd:

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has to be the end for Judge and Gettleman, right? Maybe they can make Jason Garrett coach next? :noidea: :D :dhd:
Everyone was raving about Judge last year and I didn't see it. They played just well enough to lose. Gettleman should have been gone already. And the Jets look like their GM and coach suck too. NY football is an absolute joke. I basically gave up on the Jets when they hired Gase. The guy lost the team in Miami and the Jets said "This is our guy". What a fucking joke. Bring on hockey!

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This board seemed to really love the Giants going back to last season and heading into this one. Big on their defense, big on Judge.

All of it completely overrated.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been consistently saying Giants would finish last in the NFC East. I saw no upside for this franchise, which is just poorly constructed. They have prioritized the wrong kind of players for years under Gettleman, and Judge is like a high school level rah-rah coach who inexplicably has wound up in the NFL.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This board seemed to really love the Giants going back to last season and heading into this one. Big on their defense, big on Judge.

At least I knew the Jets were going to suck in a major way. The Giants had so many close games last year people thought they'd be able to nose out a few of those this year. So far they are the same, playing just well enough to lose.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Define Love
I don't recall too much talk of Giant playoff success last year or this year. Or are you confused and just stating that some thought they might be the bet of a shitty NFCE?

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Define Love
I don't recall too much talk of Giant playoff success last year or this year. Or are you confused and just stating that some thought they might be the bet of a shitty NFCE?

People loved the Giants going forward from late last season into the offseason.
Saying they had a really bright future with Joe Judge and talking up their defense as if it is one of the best in the NFL.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saying they had a really bright future with Joe Judge and talking up their defense as if it is one of the best in the NFL.
Judge has proven he's not a good coach. 4th and 3 on the Falcon's 39 and you punt? Their kicker is excellent and even if you don't want to go for the FG go for the 3 damn yards. The Giants are way too conservative on offense and were playing soft zones on D on 3rd and 5 to 7 yards. What the fuck?! You're basically giving them the 1st down.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expected both team to be bad but the reality is even more hideous than I thought it would be. I was listening to the Giants game on the radio at work yesterday and Carl Banks was just killing the Giants. The guy doesn't pull punches for a hometown radio color commentator. The Jets are unwatchable and they will ruin this young QB. Meanwhile Sam Darnold is doing just fine with some competent coaching.

At least the Jets got rid of Gase. So far he's held back Darnold and Tannehill until they escaped his grasp.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did they say all that? Or did they just hurt your feelings by predicting them to finish ahead of the Eagles...

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two close losses, yesterday losing two key WRs. Sure, the WFT and Falcons aren't impressive teams to lose to, but at least they're not the Jags or Jets I guess?

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kind of respect the trash can thing. It shows he cares about the team, probably enough to put some money on them.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did they say all that? Or did they just hurt your feelings by predicting them to finish ahead of the Eagles...

Literally nobody was loving the Giants. I live in Giants country and everyone understood this was a flawed team. At best they thought they could sneak into the playoffs if everyone around them sucked and everything went right for them but literally nobody was high on them.

Honest question, if you combined the Jets and Giants into one team are they even remotely competing for a playoff spot?

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most people had Dallas or the WFT winning the division, but I did see a few picking the Giants and I was surprised. I had them at the bottom of this shit pile division all along.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Judge has proven he's not a good coach. 4th and 3 on the Falcon's 39 and you punt? Their kicker is excellent and even if you don't want to go for the FG go for the 3 damn yards. The Giants are way too conservative on offense and were playing soft zones on D on 3rd and 5 to 7 yards. What the fuck?! You're basically giving them the 1st down.

Yeah team is going to turn on him within the month and he will likely get fired in season when that happens. The players already hate his hard ass style but with no wins coming the wheels are going to fall off.