• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nugz @ Nets

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're hot.

They're not.

Let's keep this roll going tonight fellas :bounce:

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks as if you're carrying this board without much help, Doc. LOL

I didn't get to see the game last night, but I think it was our seventh win in a row, wasn't it? Also saw that Mozy had a monster game with 20 boards and 17 points. That would be awesome if he were to approach those numbers consistently.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks as if you're carrying this board without much help, Doc. LOL

I didn't get to see the game last night, but I think it was our seventh win in a row, wasn't it? Also saw that Mozy had a monster game with 20 boards and 17 points. That would be awesome if he were to approach those numbers consistently.

Holy crap!! I have someone over here with me now :rockon:

Yah TD....pretty much been carrying this board all alone. I'm a huge Nugz fan too, so I'm doing what I can to bring some life into this board. I'll tell you what.....since the first week of the year Denver has been playing crazy good ball. I honestly thought after what I saw the first 5-6 games that we'd be in for a long ass year. They've been stellar since, and what's even more sexy to me is that was actually have a half court offense now!! I know it's still early, but Moz has really played well recently and should be the starter going forward even when Javale comes back.

Yup....7th straight last night :omg:

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was kind of discouraged by all of the changes we made after what I thought was a very promising season last year. Firing Karl, losing our GM and Iggy, and trading away Koufas for someone we immediately dealt all seemed questionable to me. Maybe it will be for the best, though.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was kind of discouraged by all of the changes we made after what I thought was a very promising season last year. Firing Karl, losing our GM and Iggy, and trading away Koufas for someone we immediately dealt all seemed questionable to me. Maybe it will be for the best, though.

Agreed. I was especially bummed when Ujiri left, as I thought he did some really good things during his short stint....most notably the Melo trade. In hindsight, that trade was an absolute murder on the Nugz part. This has been amplified even more during the early part of this year because the Knicks are sucking it up bigtime and Denver has the rights to their draft pick next year, and it's not lottery protected :lol:

I was kind of bummed to see Karl go, but it seems here recently that Shaw has really instilled some serious trust in his players, and from all I've read the whole team is loving him. Iggy wasn't worth the $12 million he was asking for......even though Denver did make the offer. I think have a 100% Wilson Chandler has really helped soften that loss.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
End Jason Kidd's miserable coaching career tonight, fellas! :hope:

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. I was especially bummed when Ujiri left, as I thought he did some really good things during his short stint....most notably the Melo trade. In hindsight, that trade was an absolute murder on the Nugz part. This has been amplified even more during the early part of this year because the Knicks are sucking it up bigtime and Denver has the rights to their draft pick next year, and it's not lottery protected :lol:

I was kind of bummed to see Karl go, but it seems here recently that Shaw has really instilled some serious trust in his players, and from all I've read the whole team is loving him. Iggy wasn't worth the $12 million he was asking for......even though Denver did make the offer. I think have a 100% Wilson Chandler has really helped soften that loss.[/QUOTE]

Good point.