• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nugz @ Cavs

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2nd of a B2B tonight. Really wish Shaw would've pulled the starters earlier in the 4th yesterday, but whatevs. We put a serious beatdown on Brooklyn.....what a mess that team is already.

Going for 8 in a row tonight!! I love me some East coast road trips. I don't have to stay up till midnight to watch when they're over here on my side of the country :lol:

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That game sucked. We looked flat all night, and I think Ty was hungover from the club or something.

Nobody had their legs. We should've saved some gas in Brooklyn. Hopefully we'll be ready for the Celts on Friday!

What the hell is going on in Portland? Who expected them to be that good?

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That game sucked. We looked flat all night, and I think Ty was hungover from the club or something.

Nobody had their legs. We should've saved some gas in Brooklyn. Hopefully we'll be ready for the Celts on Friday!

What the hell is going on in Portland? Who expected them to be that good?

I intend to watch that game, since it's on national TV. Maybe after the first of the year I will get league pass, so that I can post in here about the games and you won't have to carry the board by yourself! :suds:

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I intend to watch that game, since it's on national TV. Maybe after the first of the year I will get league pass, so that I can post in here about the games and you won't have to carry the board by yourself! :suds:

Right on TD....I need SOMEBODY over here with me. I tried to fight getting the league pass because, for me, the games don't end till' midnight and I get up at 5am to go to work. Not so bad if you do it a time or two, but I'll usually catch every single game, so the lack of sleep catches up with me after awhile.

However, I've been thinking like this the last 5-6 years and I always end up getting it anyways :becky:

I'm a sucker for my Denver sports. Shit, it costs me nearly $500 a year to watch the Broncos and Nugz, but I just cannot do without it :thumb: