• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nugent jinx

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I was watching the game, and early on, the announcers brought up how accurate Nugent was on the season. So, naturally, he misses 2 FGs in the 1st half. This happens quite often too. Interesting.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Announces are good at that. The ones calling the Den/Buf game were all over Tebow's nuts for not throwing any INT's on the road. Then boom, 4 INT's. :lol:

Gypsumstack

Hoopla Cash
$ 945.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to mention they talked about the fact Benson hadn't lost a fumble all year following his first fumble...and sure enough, he went out and fumbled again on his very next carry.

I always cringe whenever they do that shit. It happened last week to. They said Dalton hadn't thrown an INT in 4 games, and BAM he throws a pick. Or they say an Oline hasn't given up a sack in X amount of games and BAM, the QB hits the dirt.

That's why I came real close to throwing something at my brand new TV when they put up the graphic that Arizona coming back would be the largest comeback by the Cardinals since 1988. I was positive that locked it down.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Brian Billick was talking about Chester Taylor being such a good receiver out of the backfield and he dropped the next pass they threw to him