• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Now what?

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that Miller is coming back who should be the back-up Lalime or Enroth? Interesting call.

gtown27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I know you posted this a couple of weeks ago, and Enroth has played well in his five starts, but I don't think it would be that much of a difference.

If Miller actually values Lalime as a teammate and a backup, then that's who it should be. If you think all that is hogwash, then Enroth should definitely be the backup.

He hasn't played outstanding, but it's obvious he has some sort of potential.

Guys like Rivet, Niedermayer, and perhaps now Lalime, really have no business in being in the lineup. For years the Sabres management overrated team leadership and a veteran locker room presence.

Top four that come to mind are Mike Grier and the aforemetioned three. All but Grier should be able to crack this Sabres lineup.

I'm going off on tangents here, but I just think it has come to a head now that Rivet has been benched three different times because he's not good enough. The same thing should happen to Niedermayer when he returns from surgery. He's slow, old and a waste of a roster spot.

As T.O. was to Stevie Johnson last year, Niedermayer is to Luke Adam, or perhaps Colin Stuart (who filled in admirably in his debut), or even someone like Matt Ellis, who proved for 70+ games last year that he's a consistent energy guy.