• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Now I'm getting pissed at TO

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I keep remembering his comments about money not buying wins or some shit like that, now Mike Stoops is at fucking Oklahoma.......

We have not had a season with LESS than FOUR losses since TWO FUCKING THOUSAND FUCKING THREE..............

If it ain't working, CHANGE IT.......

:L :L :L :L

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too picky. I am sure there are teams who have had only 4 wins every season since TWO FUCKING THOUSAND FUCKING THREE.

Remember when Frankie was fired? How'd that work out for us?

Patience, Grasshopper.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're not gonna do anything too special in the foreseeable future so it's not really patience, it's just knowing we are very average and that's not changing.

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're not gonna do anything too special in the foreseeable future so it's not really patience, it's just knowing we are very average and that's not changing.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That...

It will take a group of special players for Nebraska to have a great season unless something changes.....

We are now Missouri..... and a growing number of fans are accepting this, mostly because TO is the athletic director........

TO is one of the best coaches ever, but he is shitting the bed as a AD if his goal is for this football program to achieve anything better than 9-4 every year.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That...

It will take a group of special players for Nebraska to have a great season unless something changes.....

We are now Missouri..... and a growing number of fans are accepting this, mostly because TO is the athletic director........

TO is one of the best coaches ever, but he is shitting the bed as a AD if his goal is for this football program to achieve anything better than 9-4 every year.

sorry for not knowing the answer to this, but what exactly is TO doing that is holding the team back?

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry for not knowing the answer to this, but what exactly is TO doing that is holding the team back?

It's what he's not doing.......

Like telling Bo......
You want Mike Stoops? Where do I sign the blank check?

Peacing things together that I've heard(some of which has not hit print), it seems that Mike would be at Nebraska if TO would have gave the ok for the salary.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a serious problem in college football these days. That problem is that coaches are turned over faster than broiler cooks at Burger King. Not all coaches are blessed with unending talent to choose from. Not every coach comes into a new position with a decade of coaching experience.
Fans who insist on the "Win now" attitude are running good coaches out of town before they even get their feet under them. It takes 5 seasons before a coach and his "System" are ingrained into the program. It also takes a while to "learn" how to coach.
Nebraska is not "Average," nor are they destined for mediocrity. Nebraska has the right guy in place. They do not have a reason to change the staff.

What Nebraska has though, is fans who are spoiled rotten and impatient.

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a serious problem in college football these days. That problem is that coaches are turned over faster than broiler cooks at Burger King. Not all coaches are blessed with unending talent to choose from. Not every coach comes into a new position with a decade of coaching experience.
Fans who insist on the "Win now" attitude are running good coaches out of town before they even get their feet under them. It takes 5 seasons before a coach and his "System" are ingrained into the program. It also takes a while to "learn" how to coach.
Nebraska is not "Average," nor are they destined for mediocrity. Nebraska has the right guy in place. They do not have a reason to change the staff.

What Nebraska has though, is fans who are spoiled rotten and impatient.

Not talking about Bo.........

Talking bout Bo's coaching staff- it simply isn't good enough to win at a high level.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even have an issue with the JP hire.

I'm not even complaining. I'm just looking at reality right now.

We are average, we will continue to be average for a while.

Bo did a piss poor job of recruiting his first couple years excuses or no excuses. That '08 class is atrocious.

He's done a better job recently but it's gonna be a while before those guys are mature and we need to keep bringing in better talent.

We're slow small and un-athletic on defense right now and that's just a fact. It's going to take a new influx of talent because the guys we have on campus right now are not going to win us jack shit.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now stoops certainly would have helped us reel in some bigger fish this year and I know for a fact he's a better defensive coach than JP. We'll see in the future but as of right now Stoops is five times the DC JP is.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didga catch a wrinkle there pops?

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know yall hate him cuz he is arrogant, stubburn and sech.........

But Callahan was a good offensive coach......

I'm willing to bet that if we could have hired Callahan and got Bo to stay on as DC...... even co H/C...... things would have been just fine..... instead we had to deal with kkkcos

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know yall hate him cuz he is arrogant, stubburn and sech.........

But Callahan was a good offensive coach......

I'm willing to bet that if we could have hired Callahan and got Bo to stay on as DC...... even co H/C...... things would have been just fine..... instead we had to deal with kkkcos

People called me an idiot , and they may be right but Cally wasnt just good, he was the best oc the Huskers have had to date.