• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Now Ben was faking his shoulder injury!

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talib is a known asshole. Not as bad as Pacman, but still up there. Dude needs to shut his mouth and just play football. He's probably just mad he got beat multiple times today. He should be counting his lucky stars they won the game.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not like Ben doesn't have a habit of telling people he's more hurt than he actually is, wait that's exactly what he does.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not like Ben doesn't have a habit of telling people he's more hurt than he actually is, wait that's exactly what he does.
yeah i mean he totally wasnt hurt, he sat out last game just so landry jones could almost lose it, and for all that crap to happen

seriously thats your logic, your as smart as pacman and talib

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah i mean he totally wasnt hurt, he sat out last game just so landry jones could almost lose it, and for all that crap to happen

seriously thats your logic, your as smart as pacman and talib

Point to where I said he was faking the whole time? Go on I can wait. Here's a hint you won't be able to find it because I never fucking said that. If you could read you would see I said he has a habit of claiming he's more hurt than he is because guess what, he actually does that. I never said he didn't hurt his shoulder but he has been known in the past to say he's more hurt than he actually is.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Point to where I said he was faking the whole time? Go on I can wait. Here's a hint you won't be able to find it because I never fucking said that. If you could read you would see I said he has a habit of claiming he's more hurt than he is because guess what, he actually does that. I never said he didn't hurt his shoulder but he has been known in the past to say he's more hurt than he actually is.
yes, no shit sherlock. You used that statement to justify what talib said. Then your twisting shit to cover it up. Go ahead and deny that some more. I could care less......just pointing out the idiocy

answer me this.Even if he did embellish injuries in the past, what does that haev to do with talib's comment.? Im gonna guess nothing since your not saying he didnt hurt his shoulder, so what the hell was the point in making the comment then

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Ben would be a better QB if he lost a little weight. All those nagging injuries he gets is no coincidence to being out of shape.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no reply from duffman after his little rant eh

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QBs should be around 7-10% body fat. Ben is easily over 15% just by looking at his face alone.
So by saying that they "should" are you implying that you are some sort of NFL expert analyst or professional doctor?

Shut the fuck up before you embarrass yourself.

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ben was so vocal about this injury I thought perhaps he may have been deploying a little gamesmanship. Happens in the NFL all the time. Not a huge deal.

Not surprised Talib is running his mouth. He is pretty dooshy.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ben was so vocal about this injury I thought perhaps he may have been deploying a little gamesmanship. Happens in the NFL all the time. Not a huge deal.

Not surprised Talib is running his mouth. He is pretty dooshy.
I wouldn't say he was "vocal" about it. That to me implies he was bringing it up on his own accord. Every presser I watched he was asked about it.

Point is, I think the media played it up bigger than Ben did. Happens all the time.

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So by saying that they "should" are you implying that you are some sort of NFL expert analyst or professional doctor?

Shut the fuck up before you embarrass yourself.

I am actually a physical trainer and amateur bodybuilder. I have read publications on optimal competing weight for a variety of athletes. But this is the internet and I am sure you think everyone on here doesn't do anything for a living because that is how you are.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am actually a physical trainer and amateur bodybuilder. I have read publications on optimal competing weight for a variety of athletes. But this is the internet and I am sure you think everyone on here doesn't do anything for a living because that is how you are.
LOL... First off... Yea I'm sure you are :thumb:

Secondly... Let's say I believe you... Does being a physical trainer really have any say about what is an acceptable weight for a player to be playing at? Get over yourself.

Ben has been playing around 240lbs his entire career. Whether that has something to do with his injuries is completely irrelevant when he is continuously finishing at the top of the league & setting records yearly.

After all is said and done when he hangs up the cleats in Canton, do you really think that anyone is going to look back on his career and say... Wow that dude was overweight and suffered from it... ????

giphy.gif

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't say he was "vocal" about it. That to me implies he was bringing it up on his own accord. Every presser I watched he was asked about it.

Point is, I think the media played it up bigger than Ben did. Happens all the time.
I don't really disagree...(Supposedly) he went into more detail about the injury on some local radio show Monday than most "experts" expected. (I heard this earlier in the week on NFL channel, but didn't hear his words myself) Usually, the information would have been a little more guarded or vague. Obviously, the media feels the need to drum up something during the week to hold everyone's attention.

Not a big deal IMO, and he played his ass off as expected. And yes, Talib is a doosh.

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL... First off... Yea I'm sure you are :thumb:

Secondly... Let's say I believe you... Does being a physical trainer really have any say about what is an acceptable weight for a player to be playing at? Get over yourself.

Ben has been playing around 240lbs his entire career. Whether that has something to do with his injuries is completely irrelevant when he is continuously finishing at the top of the league & setting records yearly.

After all is said and done when he hangs up the cleats in Canton, do you really think that anyone is going to look back on his career and say... Wow that dude was overweight and suffered from it... ????

giphy.gif
No matter how good someone is at something, you can always be better. I am going based on general guidelines that I have read about what an NFL Quarterback typically is. Maybe, his personal team trainer told him to stay heavier, I don't know. What I do know, is that he has had nagging injuries, and many of them soft tissue injuries over his career. Is that all bad luck? Maybe. Maybe not. But there have been several cases of NFL Quarterbacks who have decided to lose weight in the offseason.