• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Notre Dame's ladies hoops

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ND's women hoops are in the Final Four for the 4th straight season.

An undefeated match up with them and UCONN would be awesome.

Good luck to the ladies

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They looked great tonight, but if Achonwa's knee injury is serious, I don't see them beating Connecticut. I think Muffett is our best coach, and this has been a fun team to watch, so congrats to all of them.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they'll have a very hard time with maryland in fact who already gave them their closest game this season. i'd love to see them make it to the finals but i have real doubts. mcbride has looked tired the last few games and i'm not sure she can just suddenly turn it on now. and what a situation to throw reimer into! i'm hoping for the best but bracing for the worst.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they may be able to rally for a game, a "win one for Natalie" situation, but she was our only real inside presence which will hurt us against Maryland and probably kill us against Connecticut. But it has been a great season, no matter how it ends at this point. Although I have to say that if Reimer steps up, who knows, she has a lot of talent. (I'm an incurable optomist)

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they'll have a very hard time with maryland in fact who already gave them their closest game this season. i'd love to see them make it to the finals but i have real doubts. mcbride has looked tired the last few games and i'm not sure she can just suddenly turn it on now. and what a situation to throw reimer into! i'm hoping for the best but bracing for the worst.

Well, I guess that answers the question as to whether McBride can suddenly turn it on. Congrats to Kayla and all the women's team. I'm more optomistic than I was before the Maryland game, but beating UConn will be a tall order.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I guess that answers the question as to whether McBride can suddenly turn it on. Congrats to Kayla and all the women's team. I'm more optomistic than I was before the Maryland game, but beating UConn will be a tall order.

it was a beautiful game to watch. i have high hopes for tuesday night partly because i would guess uconn's coaches and players were expecting a weaker ND vs MD and instead saw a team ready to face them head on. maybe they will be a little more nervous than they have been against other teams.
we need strong games from our two all americans and the kind of team play we saw against MD. if this happens i think our chances are pretty decent.

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:bump: for the NC.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have a good record of knocking off undefeated #1 ranked teams in basketball, so I am optimistic about tonight's game.