• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NOT the pac12 thread

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell you what; Florida is looking better each week. Yesterday, we played 9 guys who all had 10 minutes or more, got to give Patric Young some rest as he only played 24 minutes and Wilbekin played 29. Most minutes by anybody was Fraizer with 33 so no one is getting beat up. Chris Walker actually showed some better defense and who knows, we have two games remaining and the SEC tournament, Billy just might be able to get Walker some more meaningful minutes to get him ready to help us get to that final four. The team is very balanced, always had great defense and now the offense is really working together with some great inside passing as well as good 3 point shooting with players only taking the really open 3. Still think Billy D. would rather sacrifice a game or two in an effort to make sure everyone is healthy and Both Walkers get some more playing time along with Casey Hill. Top scorer yesterday was Dorian Smith coming off the bench. That's great stuff.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same South Carolina team that just beat Kentucky and Florida goes in there and beats them by 25. Say what, SC has some very big guys. We just wore them down. Up by at the half and we outscore them by 24 in the 2nd half. Of course, Michael Frazier was a little "warm" tonight.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frazier went nuts.

Looking forward to the finale on Saturday, you've got to think that Kentucky is as fired up for a game as they've ever been (in their short college careers).

Should be a good game, but I'll be surprised if the Gators lose that at home. Isn't their home streak over 30 games, now?

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frazier went nuts.

Looking forward to the finale on Saturday, you've got to think that Kentucky is as fired up for a game as they've ever been (in their short college careers).

Should be a good game, but I'll be surprised if the Gators lose that at home. Isn't their home streak over 30 games, now?

I believe it's 33 games now. If I counted right

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kentucky is just one of those teams that match up well against the gators. Dakari Johnson and Cully-Stein are both huge/mobile men, along with Randle who is a great rebounder. James Young is one of the best 3 point shooters around. Our plus is Scottie Wilbekin is way better than Ardrew Harrison and a great point guard pays dividends throughout the game. Last game, Johnson pushed Chris Walker around like he was in high school. Billy D. got him out of there fast. A Saturday win would make the Gators the only SEC team to run the conference table.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida just too good for Kentucky. Too much defense and the Florida offense is now firing on all 8 cylinders. It took all season to figure out how to move the ball inside for slams and back outside for 3 point shots. Again Billy plays 9 guys with constant trapping and full court pressure. It's tough for a team with a limited bench to deal with that all game.

Seems to me that Chris Walker is really starting to get it and will be of some help in the NCAA, so IMO, Florida is now tough draw for the rest of the field.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
each of the previous 5 pac12 tournament champs have failed to get past the sweet 16.....so you got that going for you zona.

i kid, i kid

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have watched several of Arizona's games and really don't see that team being a final 4 threat and probably not an E-8 threat either, unless they get a good draw. IMO, the SEC would do quite well against the PAC teams.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have watched several of Arizona's games and really don't see that team being a final 4 threat and probably not an E-8 threat either, unless they get a good draw. IMO, the SEC would do quite well against the PAC teams.

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZdwUUs03Zs&autoplay=1[/ame]

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's like a 6-month old saying "I've watched plenty of these presidential debates and really don't see that candidate making a run"

While he might, in fact, be correct in his guess, nobody else takes him seriously because they realize he knows nothing about the subject at hand, it is simply waaaaaay over his head

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On every forum there is always a Dumb Ass with a big mouth. In this case near the bottom of the list on picking games which speaks to his lack of knowledge of the game. Run along sonny; there are people who are having adult conversations.

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are Florida fanatics really bragging about beating 20 straight cupcakes? Good Lord, the Southeastern Conference doesn't need a tournament. What a waste of time.