• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Not present but definitely accounted for

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, Broncos fans, how have things been? I hope everyone is well amidst a pandemic and social unrest.

I have been extremely busy this past half year, but fortunately things will be slowing down for me in a few weeks. I’ll be entering terminal leave this week and retiring from the Marine Corps in September. It’s been good buts time.

World events made the job search a lot more challenging, both because they created extra work in my current job and they brought hiring to a halt, but I’m sure I’ll be ok.

Meanwhile I am really looking forward to what this Broncos team has for us in 2020. I expect this defense to be ridiculous and the offense may actually be a complement to it for the first time in years. The more I think about it the more I feel this team is shaping up to resemble the 2012 unit: a defense that will top-5 in scoring opposite an offense Ethan is right there with them. I’m that confident. We’ll see, and I will hopefully be able to elaborate on why I feel this offense is going to be so good.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I 2nd that . Thank you for your service. Best of luck with the search for employment.
Go Broncos

wishful thinking

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, Broncos fans, how have things been? I hope everyone is well amidst a pandemic and social unrest.

I have been extremely busy this past half year, but fortunately things will be slowing down for me in a few weeks. I’ll be entering terminal leave this week and retiring from the Marine Corps in September. It’s been good buts time.

World events made the job search a lot more challenging, both because they created extra work in my current job and they brought hiring to a halt, but I’m sure I’ll be ok.

Meanwhile I am really looking forward to what this Broncos team has for us in 2020. I expect this defense to be ridiculous and the offense may actually be a complement to it for the first time in years. The more I think about it the more I feel this team is shaping up to resemble the 2012 unit: a defense that will top-5 in scoring opposite an offense Ethan is right there with them. I’m that confident. We’ll see, and I will hopefully be able to elaborate on why I feel this offense is going to be so good.
Good luck Marine, and may the good Lord bless you with prosperous times. Thank you for your service

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Transitions are always a challenge. But I’m sure your Marine background has prepared you well! Best of luck in this next stage of life.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Deliver Mail with the rest of them .

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you for your service.

Congrats on your retirement and I wish you all the best as you search for your next adventure.

This Broncos team is so young that we are bound to see ups and downs as they mature and grow together as a team. I think there are bright days ahead.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once a Marine - always a Marine. How do you retire from that?

I'm going to guess - Move and adapt.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're one of the good guys, @iknowftbll! I've been reading your Broncos posts since the old CBS forum days. Thanks so much for your service. It's men like you that make us all proud to be American and Broncos fans. I hope your optimism for the Broncos this year, as well as your search for a new journey in life comes to fruition in an AWESOME way! Oorah!

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks, guys. Yeah @MileHigh64 we do go way back and some of those CBS years saw some pretty lean Broncos teams!

I’m hoping we can have a somewhat normal schedule for the NFL season. Maybe cut the preseason and maybe start later in the year but hopefully the full 16 games. Maybe erase the bye week between conference championships and the Super Bowl. (I wish they’d do that anyway.) We’ll see.