• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nos' 4th Annual NFL Mock Draft : CHAT

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't wait.

Is the list on the first page accurate in terms of teams we don't have? Finding a Rams fan or Steelers fan shouldnt be too difficult but I think there is only a couple of Bucs fans. USCDoom is usually pretty knowledgeable about the Bucs. If Moose wants the Chiefs I could always swap out to another team.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't wait.

Is the list on the first page accurate in terms of teams we don't have? Finding a Rams fan or Steelers fan shouldnt be too difficult but I think there is only a couple of Bucs fans. USCDoom is usually pretty knowledgeable about the Bucs. If Moose wants the Chiefs I could always swap out to another team.

Yes it's accurate. I have sent out a few invites but if you know someone who will be active invite them...

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,071.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Appreciate the thought but I've got a lot on my plate right now.

Moving in about a month or less to Ontario, Rancho Cucamonga, or Chino to be a little closer to my dad and work for a friend. Still reeling from the loss of my mom and trying to get my head right.

I'll do another one or two one day.....again thanks for including and thinking of me.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll do one.

Bucs, Giants, Colts, Rams, Chargers... you can wait and give me the one nobody wants.
If you're active than I'd suggest one of the teams that isnt the Rams. I suspect the lack of a first round pick will drive back the interest on the LARM.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're active than I'd suggest one of the teams that isnt the Rams. I suspect the lack of a first round pick will drive back the interest on the LARM.
Egh, I just like to do these from a non-Lions fan perspective really. (I'd like to do it from Meberts perspective, but I'd have to hurt him.)

If nobody else wants that franchise, I'll take it. Or whatever one seems tough to fill.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Moving in about a month or less to Ontario, Rancho Cucamonga, or Chino to be a little closer to my dad and work for a friend. Still reeling from the loss of my mom and trying to get my head right.

I'll do another one or two one day.....again thanks for including and thinking of me.

So sorry to hear about your moms passing. Anything you may need my friend don't hesitate to call. She raised a amazing son, a bad gambler but a wonderful son so we all know she is smiling down on you.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,071.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So sorry to hear about your moms passing. Anything you may need my friend don't hesitate to call. She raised a amazing son, a bad gambler but a wonderful son so we all know she is smiling down on you.

Thanks, Ritz.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Again, very sorry you lost your mom, my mom passed three years ago and i'm still not over it, not sure I ever will be.

I don't think we have enough time to wait for you to get your head right, then NFL will fold before that happens.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks, Ritz.

i don't think you were included in the memo, his name isn't Ritz anymore, it's Titz McGee...

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don't think you were included in the memo, his name isn't Ritz anymore, it's Titz McGee...

I never got this memo either but still the bill passed without a single objection.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Los Angeles Chargers:
Oakland Raiders: TheRobotDevil
Kansas City Chiefs: Clayton
Denver Broncos: Cdumler7
Tennessee Titans: Femurov
Jacksonville Jaguars: VFL1995
Indianapolis Colts:
Houston Texans:
Cleveland Browns: Shanemansj13
Baltimore Ravens:
Pittsburgh Steelers:
Cincinnati Bengals: Tubbs1518
Buffalo Bills: Nosferatu
Miami Dolphins: FlyerFinFan
New York Jets: MilkSpiller22
New England Patriots: Mr.Hockey4242
San Francisco 49ers: Purguy12
Los Angeles Rams:
Seattle Seahawks: Blstoker
Arizona Cardinals:
Tampa Bay Buccaneers:
New Orleans Saints: Tlance
Atlanta Falcons: HaroldSeattle
Carolina Panthers: EHB5
Chicago Bears: Beardown07
Detroit Lions: Mebert
Green Bay Packers: Pack 500
Minnesota Vikings: Jeffro151
Dallas Cowboys: UK Cowboy
New York Giants:
Philadelphia Eagles: McNabb7542
Washington Redskins: Ritzarmy

I can't believe we don't have a GM for Steelers. There is a 1,000 fans of Terrible Towel here on Hoop. Nos you know Ill pick for another team if needed if we cant find anyone.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe we don't have a GM for Steelers. There is a 1,000 fans of Terrible Towel here on Hoop. Nos you know Ill pick for another team if needed if we cant find anyone.

We will not have an issue with the Steelers I did text ATL and i'm sure FaCe will be involved.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shitchyea we roll deep... Like a well-organized herd of cats

dQ6i7nk.jpg