• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No way Jim Sterk can retain Barry Odom

mutiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, every school has it's share of idiots. However, can you think of another college (outside of the Republic of Kalifornia) that had the bullshit that that Mizzou had last fall. It wasn't a good look.

Yeah, EVERY college in America.....it just wasn't made public. But yes very bad stuff happens at all schools....look at Baylor, in fact the publicity should have been much worse for the stuff that happened at Baylor

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again, that is mostly not on the QB. The play calling at LSU and Florida, was a joke. He clearly didn't play well, but also had no chance. WR's didn't get open and the play calling was trash. Not sure why they have this need to use the sidelines so much against better teams.

The first stat is his first game of the season and those numbers are not bad and that was with several drops.

Drew Lock is nowhere near one of Mizzou's problems.

1. Terrible Coaching
2. Sub par recruiting (this includes Pinkel)
3. WR's being young and many of them not knowing how to run really good routes (this comes back to coaching again).
There are a couple of huge turnovers that are on Lock, though. I can't overlook that. The Florida pick 6 was egregious. There was an LSU int where he threw it to the wrong receiver. Georgia game was lost exclusively because of turnovers.

The recruiting is the larger issue now. The offensive talent level fell off a cliff 2 years ago and its just barely recovered. The defense lost some key players and they haven't replaced them with anyone that can play.

My diehard Mizzou fan IRL isnt a fan of Odom but he also thought Pinkel was pretty subpar so I'm not sure what to make of his opinion. I know PowerMizzou is way way way way down on the talent level of players Mizzou has on their roster.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, EVERY college in America.....it just wasn't made public. But yes very bad stuff happens at all schools....look at Baylor, in fact the publicity should have been much worse for the stuff that happened at Baylor

Right, because you hear about trumped up racism, protest and hunger strikes, football team boycotts, and forced resignations at universities all over the country. The wing nut professor, I'll give you that. They are everywhere.

Anyway, everything is sunshine and rainbow there at Mizzou. I'll move along and leave you to Shangri-la.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just Missouri being Missouri.
Coaching, recruiting, players, injuries, whatev.