• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No MVP NBA Bucket Draft Play-In 3 : WLK vs UK

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adding to my post count

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You raaaaaaang?

Yes, I took your break down last draft we did and applied what I thought I learned and I only got 2 votes... 1 was me... :tsk:

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I took your break down last draft we did and applied what I thought I learned and I only got 2 votes... 1 was me... :tsk:

I'm not sure of the format here. Were you building lineups or was it just based on overall talent?

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure of the format here. Were you building lineups or was it just based on overall talent?

I was building lineups not sure about everyone else, but it ended up being just positions lined up lol... teams were divided into groups of 3, 1 player per group unless you trade... I ended up with 2 players from group 1, group 10, and 6 I believe something like that.. anyway would love to get you're input on my 2 lineups though...

PG - James Harden - Houston
SG - Mitch Richmond - SacTown
SF - Chris Mullins - GS
PF - Blake Griffin - Clips
C - Ralph Sampson - Houston

PG - Kyle Lowry - Toronto
SG - Joe Dumars - Detroit
SF - James Worthy - LA
PF - Kevin Mchale - Boston
C - Al Jefferson - Bobcats

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was building lineups not sure about everyone else, but it ended up being just positions lined up lol... teams were divided into groups of 3, 1 player per group unless you trade... I ended up with 2 players from group 1, group 10, and 6 I believe something like that.. anyway would love to get you're input on my 2 lineups though...

SF - Chris Mullins - GS

SF - James Worthy - LA

I was building lineups too. This format benefited me even more though :dance:

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SF - Chris Mullins - GS

SF - James Worthy - LA

Based on your team I probably would have went like this:

Harden
Dumars
Worthy
Griffin
Sampson

Lowry
Richmond
Mullin
McHale
Jefferson

I get why you put Mullin with Harden, because of his 3 point shooting, but I switched out Worthy with him because Worthy is way better and more valuable in an uptempo system. Lowry is a bit more methodical PG and would actually pair very nicely with Richmond to form a similar duo to what he has right now with him and Derozan. Also since both McHale and Jefferson are natural post players, having Mullin there to space, adds value there too. Richmond just provides that one additional scorer that the second unit needs.

Dumars is a fantastic defender, and would pair nicely to Harden and let him guard whoever was the lesser threat in the backcourt. Worthy would be able to run with Harden and Blake to get up and down the court and get a ton of fast break points. I really like pairing Harden and Blake who would form a great P&R. There's less shooting out there, but Blake being able to play the high post and spread at the 4 should help open things up in the paint and prevent teams from totally collapsing. Worthy benefits a lot more with a playmaker like Harden than Lowry, imo.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on your team I probably would have went like this:

Harden
Dumars
Worthy
Griffin
Sampson

Lowry
Richmond
Mullin
McHale
Jefferson

I get why you put Mullin with Harden, because of his 3 point shooting, but I switched out Worthy with him because Worthy is way better and more valuable in an uptempo system. Lowry is a bit more methodical PG and would actually pair very nicely with Richmond to form a similar duo to what he has right now with him and Derozan. Also since both McHale and Jefferson are natural post players, having Mullin there to space, adds value there too. Richmond just provides that one additional scorer that the second unit needs.

Dumars is a fantastic defender, and would pair nicely to Harden and let him guard whoever was the lesser threat in the backcourt. Worthy would be able to run with Harden and Blake to get up and down the court and get a ton of fast break points. I really like pairing Harden and Blake who would form a great P&R. There's less shooting out there, but Blake being able to play the high post and spread at the 4 should help open things up in the paint and prevent teams from totally collapsing. Worthy benefits a lot more with a playmaker like Harden than Lowry, imo.

Damn you! You're right lol :finger2: