• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No great teams this year for post

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one really looks that scary or dominant....Titans have Henry, KC Mahommie and Kelce, other than that it's a roll of the dice...Whatcha think ??

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think think there is a truly great team at all this year, which is fine just makes everything more interesting and less predictable

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs are probably closer to a 12 or 13 win team that has gotten a few breaks. They just simply aren't the team they were last year without Mitchell Schwartz. The whole offense ran through Schwartz in the Super Bowl last year.

The best team in the NFL in yards per play difference is the Rams. They aren't going anything this year. The other teams high on that list are the Saints, Packers, Chiefs, and Bucs. I think thats your list of potential great teams. Otherwise you're just going to see some tight competitive games which is a good thing if you're a fan.

If I was doing a power rankings right now, it'd be:

1. Green Bay
2. Kansas City
3. New Orleans
4. Seattle
5. Buffalo
6. Pittsburgh
7. Tampa Bay
8. Tennessee
9. Baltimore
10. Cleveland
11. Indianapolis

I wouldn't be entirely surprised if the Packers started looking like a dominant team

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs are probably closer to a 12 or 13 win team that has gotten a few breaks. They just simply aren't the team they were last year without Mitchell Schwartz. The whole offense ran through Schwartz in the Super Bowl last year.

The best team in the NFL in yards per play difference is the Rams. They aren't going anything this year. The other teams high on that list are the Saints, Packers, Chiefs, and Bucs. I think thats your list of potential great teams. Otherwise you're just going to see some tight competitive games which is a good thing if you're a fan.

1. Green Bay
2. Kansas City
3. New Orleans
4. Seattle
5. Buffalo
6. Pittsburgh
7. Tampa Bay
8. Tennessee
9. Baltimore
10. Cleveland
11. Indianapolis

I wouldn't be entirely surprised if the Packers started looking like a dominant team

I’d give Baltimore more love, prob swap with Pitt.

I like the way they are trending, getting hot while some others seem to be floundering around

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d give Baltimore more love, prob swap with Pitt.

I like the way they are trending, getting hot while some others seem to be floundering around
The problem with ranking the Ravens any higher is that they were swept by the Steelers, lost to the Titans, and matchup poorly with the Chiefs. Its hard to rank a team too highly in the AFC when they have that profile.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if Michael Thomas is healthy, New Orleans should be a tough out, unless they play in Lambeau in NFCG

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buffalo KC
GB Seattle

my favorite final 4
Buffalo definitely hot right now, we'll see if it lasts....KC still top of heap but not as good as last year....GB and Seattle don't keep anyone up at nights anymore....Pitts made a great comeback this week after 3 dismal weeks of play so have to watch them.....I have no confidence in my Ravens , they only look good against bad to mediocre teams, and 0-2 Jackson is a roll of the dice every game....

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Seems like it usually comes down to who is hot at the time. I think the SB will be Green Bay and Buffalo. Tampa and Baltimore are heating up though. KC seems disinterested.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1. Green Bay
2. Kansas City
3. New Orleans
4. Seattle
5. Buffalo
6. Pittsburgh
7. Tampa Bay
8. Tennessee
9. Baltimore
10. Cleveland
11. Indianapolis

I was just going to post that I think it may be the Pack's year.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if Michael Thomas is healthy, New Orleans should be a tough out, unless they play in Lambeau in NFCG
1 and done old buddy.....Brees is done and his back up is well a back up....You might say he's just a whistling in the Brees..
Blee Dat !! :D Happy New Year !!

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are going back to SB one and the Chiefs vs Packers. Only teams that can screw that up are the Bills and Saints.
That would be cool, I watched that game on 2 black and white tv's, one with sound and no pic the other pic and no sound...Truth ..
Now I would be watching it on a 65" 4k flat screen in real life color.....As Dylan sang in his song, the times they are a changing....
It all depends on if they leave the politics out if I watch it at all....But it would be cool for me and other geezers... although I am a senior buff Daddy marvel....:cool: Happy New Year

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GB and Buffalo seems to be the 2 best at the moment with KC and NO on their heels. As long as Brady is breathing, TB will be in the mix.