• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No Fiesta for Rich Rod

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To bad how sad. Lost to Boise State with a better team.

May have had a better chance in 2007.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was fun watching Zona get spanked by a mid major tonight.

Rich is an excellent coach. You know he coaches his boys up real good. The QB's decision to take a game ending sack instead of throwing the ball away at game's end is proof of the job he's done coaching up his QB's.

Cause we all know... players only make mistakes when they haven't been coached up...

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool. What bowl did WVU make again?

:noidea:

Don't take it to heart, AZ. There are still some ill feelings towards RR. It is directed towards RR more than Arizona and I believe this sentiment, after all, was posted on a WVU board.

By the way, WVU played in the Liberty Bowl, which is a lesser bowl than the Fiesta Bowl, so our loss, although sucks, doesn't sting as much. RR did win the Fiesta Bowl when he coached at WVU.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was fun watching Zona get spanked by a mid major tonight.

Rich is an excellent coach. You know he coaches his boys up real good. The QB's decision to take a game ending sack instead of throwing the ball away at game's end is proof of the job he's done coaching up his QB's.

Cause we all know... players only make mistakes when they haven't been coached up...
I thought losses showed a coaches greatness, that one should expect losses. Fraud is only in year 3, so this loss is on the previous coach for not leaving a bunch of players that fit what fraud wants to do. Clearly fraud is doing a great job, as told by the loss. :omg:

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought losses showed a coaches greatness, that one should expect losses. Fraud is only in year 3, so this loss is on the previous coach for not leaving a bunch of players that fit what fraud wants to do. Clearly fraud is doing a great job, as told by the loss. :omg:

Good point. Rich is great at losing big games. He is a great coach.

Did you see how well coached his QB was? He made a great play at the end of the game...

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point. Rich is great at losing big games. He is a great coach.

Did you see how well coached his QB was? He made a great play at the end of the game...

His predecessor should have left him a better QB, it's not the current coaches job to bring in players.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His predecessor should have left him a better QB, it's not the current coaches job to bring in players.

He did have the luxury of his predecessor leaving him good players. That's why he's had more early success at Zona than Dana.

He simply can't coach up his own players… his players make critical mistakes at critical points. A sure sign of terrible coaching…

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw no adjustments on offense....obviously he can't coach.

I love how the jackass keeps bringing up issues that were last year. One thread he talks about skylers stat line being great, then talks about how we do not have a QB that can run the offense.

Wish I could be a WVU superfan!

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw no adjustments on offense....obviously he can't coach.

I love how the jackass keeps bringing up issues that were last year. One thread he talks about skylers stat line being great, then talks about how we do not have a QB that can run the offense.

I love how some people cant talk football, they call names.....pathetic. We all know that Fraud has a hell of an ego, and lack of adjustments are one of his main weaknesses, but one thing you can say about Fraud is that his teams are in great shape. I didnt say Howard did a great job, he clearly had a bad day, what I said was that he had thrown for a ton of yards............And was told that play calling is all on the QB who has started two games, not the coach......:lame:

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DAD, are you questioning whether the QB calls the plays for WVU?

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hate to break your heart, especially so early in the new year and just having the little one, but I use to hope the same. There is only 1 The one. Be happy to be deemed as part of the quartet by The one, not to call you any names. The one only talks knowledgable football. You know this.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DAD, are you questioning whether the QB calls the plays for WVU?

YOU are the one who said every play the coaches call has a run pass call for the QB to make, remember?

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOU are the one who said every play the coaches call has a run pass call for the QB to make, remember?

I certainly do remember. That is how it's done!

I ........And was told that play calling is all on the QB who has started two games, not the coach......:lame:

So, will you answer my question... are you questioning whether the QB is calling the plays?

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I certainly do remember. That is how it's done!

So, will you answer my question... are you questioning whether the QB is calling the plays?

YOU are the one who threw Howard under the bus for choosing to throw, said it was all on him, that Holgorsen had NOTHING to do with the choice to throw three incomplete passes then punt. ............:lame:

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOU are the one who threw Howard under the bus for choosing to throw, said it was all on him, that Holgorsen had NOTHING to do with the choice to throw three incomplete passes then punt. ............:lame:

I threw Howard under the bus for making the correct call against the defense he saw at the LOS?

For some reason, you felt Dana should have tried to run against an 8 man front. We've seen how that works...think USF...think Pitt.

Howard made the right call. He simply failed to execute.

I know... I know...those incompletions...those highly thrown balls... were all Dana's fault.

Skyler made the right read and made the right call because Dana had him well prepared.

Are you claiming Skyler didn't make the right read?

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I threw Howard under the bus for making the correct call against the defense he saw at the LOS?

For some reason, you felt Dana should have tried to run against an 8 man front. We've seen how that works...think USF...think Pitt.

Howard made the right call. He simply failed to execute.

I know... I know...those incompletions...those highly thrown balls... were all Dana's fault.

Skyler made the right read and made the right call because Dana had him well prepared.

Are you claiming Skyler didn't make the right read?
I make no claim, the results speak loud and clear.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I make no claim, the results speak loud and clear.

Of course you won't. You've already been backed into a corner.

BTW, do you have the list of DL and QB's recruited by Stewart for me?

Another corner you got backed into...:lol:

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course you won't. You've already been backed into a corner.

BTW, do you have the list of DL and QB's recruited by Stewart for me?

Another corner you got backed into...:lol:

Im not backed into ANY corner, BB, YOU said the passes were chosen by Howard, not me, I asked why then was Holgorsen not coaching him to not keep throwing deep balls, or throwing at all with the poor accuracy he was displaying. As to Stewart, shut the fuck up already, the defense when Stewart was here was top notch, its been four years, where the hell are Holgorsen's recruits is what you should be asking, along with the rest of us.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, you think WVU should have run against an 8 man front? That is what you're saying?

Why won't you give me the list of Stewart's DL recruits? It won't take you long, and once you answer me, I won't have to keep reminding you that I'm still waiting on your response.