• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Niners are horrible...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
regardless, that box scored was NOT indicative of that game.........only reading the box score, gets comments like the one above.......

well, last year their first 8 was unbelievably weak..........so yeah
Couldn't agree more SP. If Fitz wasn't so wildly unpredictable from pass to pass and game to game some of those FG's could have been TD's. Also could have changed the Buf and Sea games in a heartbeat. But that's what you get with the guy. Ultimately Tua has to be the answer as well as shoring up that D.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn't agree more SP. If Fitz wasn't so wildly unpredictable from pass to pass and game to game some of those FG's could have been TD's. Also could have changed the Buf and Sea games in a heartbeat. But that's what you get with the guy. Ultimately Tua has to be the answer as well as shoring up that D.
Surprisingly with the exception of one game, Fitz has been really fn good....

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprisingly with the exception of one game, Fitz has been really fn good....
True I only wanted to strangle him a few times but for the most part he's been doing pretty good. Like I said the D has been more of a problem than Fitz and the O. Either way its been fun to watch.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True I only wanted to strangle him a few times but for the most part he's been doing pretty good. Like I said the D has been more of a problem than Fitz and the O. Either way its been fun to watch.
which is the opposite of what i would of thought. However, like i said, i felt they took some gambles in FA ..........maybe they didnt pan out, regardless, the offense looks mucho improved.....i love how fitz stands in the pocket, reminds me of ben.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh don't get me wrong I'm not displeased just being honest with my assessment so far. He's definitely a leader of men although its not hard to do better than gase and philbum in that department. I am hoping that he builds the D and being his strength you would imagine that he will get it done. It will be interesting to see it all unfold.
I think what Flores has done is a miracle in itself. The team win or lose competes and in another year or two with good drafting I think can be a playoff team when Tua takes over.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, all,teams have them. The niners had a lot of those injured players back
I haven't watched them much due to work but I would think they miss Bosa a lot and not having Buckner anymore. Without that vaunted pass rush, the defense isn't nearly as good. And they need a great defense to overcome the mediocre QB room.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,791.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have a brutal schedule coming up......last place in the West all but assured.