• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Niklas enters draft

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no issue with you.

Nor I with you. I know we're both huge Notre Dame fans and from time to time let a little steam off. Let's just hope Kelly and his crew can conjur up some DT for us. Sorry for getting so vicious, I really been cranky lately.

NDKane21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Troy should be in the NFL. No fucking reason for him not to play with big boys. Come on Troy!!!

ND is starting to put multiple first round talent on the board. In case y'all haven't noticed.

Bet that continues...

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where was Aaron Lynch ever slotted to get drafted?

NDKane21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where was Aaron Lynch ever slotted to get drafted?

Not close to the same situation. Aaron Lynch is lazy, undersized...not Troy.

Find me another Troy. Not gonna happen. Fucking beast. Aaron's grow on trees, anybody can get this player.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now I see a lot of the sites having three tight ends go before Niklas. I just checked for fun and seen that they predict or slot Aaron Lynch as a second round draft choice. It will be interesting. Wouldn't be suprised we get two or three first rounders and possible one or two seconds depending how it all shakes out. That alone should be a pretty nice recruiting tool.

NDKane21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now I see a lot of the sites having three tight ends go before Niklas. I just checked for fun and seen that they predict or slot Aaron Lynch as a second round draft choice. It will be interesting. Wouldn't be suprised we get two or three first rounders and possible one or two seconds depending how it all shakes out. That alone should be a pretty nice recruiting tool.

Extremely good TE class, no denying that. I still think our guy holds his own against any of them...call me a homer, ok. Then go watch this dude plow somebody on a run block. Then take it 80 yards on a pop over the middle.

God only made so many with this skill set. Troy is one of them.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could easily see the Pats trying to draft him, I mean with Gronk being injury prone and their other TE spending a lot of time in a cell block a guy like Niklas could bring much of what Gronk does.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could easily see the Pats trying to draft him, I mean with Gronk being injury prone and their other TE spending a lot of time in a cell block a guy like Niklas could bring much of what Gronk does.

I would like that!! However, we have other needs, so not sure we will land him unless he falls to the 3rd. I don't see that happening.