• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nick Saban- "I never considered going to Texas"

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly believe that if the man wrote it in blood and swore on a stack of bibles while Jesus was administering the oath, you morons still wouldnt believe him. And that says so much about those of you who wouldnt believe him.

Reality is that everyone of us has had a moment in our lives that we wish we could take back and he has admitted that he handled the incident at Miami wrong and regrets how it went down. I personally can admit i have had more than one incident that i regret(getting married being the best example) and wish i had a mulligan to use.

Whats so funny is i can admit it, so can Saban and he has, but we seem to have a board full of Pope's or saints that have never told a white lie or made a mistake. Glad I keep company with such saints, maybe it will rub off and i can find my way into heaven some day, so i can hang pout with you guys in the afterlife.

Now that i have said that, We heard earlier in the year from Saban when he said he was "too old to go somewhere else and start over", then his Wife made comments that they were not going anywhere and they felt like Alabama was home to them. Then we hear from McCarron that he was told by Saban that he wasnt leaving. Now to me it seems we have heard it plenty of times, and even if I wasnt an Alabama fan, i would believe the man, especially when his wife as much as said it to back her husband up. Sadly we still have haters with agenda's that are in the saint class or the Pope himself is posting here because we have so many saying he is still not telling the truth, even though he said it numerous times all year long that he wasnt leaving Alabama.

p.s. I am apologizing if you guys have seen me use foul language, dont want it to get back to God.:whistle: