• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nick Saban blocking transfers

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, your boy Jones even got lit up that game. You clowns allowed 365 yards through the air vs lowly West Virginia. Your D was dogshit that game.

Cyrus Jones was a converted WR who got better with experience.

365 yards and you only managed to score 16 points offensively.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet when I told you that before, you said it was bullshit.

The only restriction given to Mo was SEC schools.

It was kind of like when you said he requested a transfer in January when the link you provided said he got a full release in December. I repeat A FULL RELEASE. Which means they allowed him to go anywhere. So why the sudden change when it comes to Maurice Smith?

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cyrus Jones was a converted WR who got better with experience.

365 yards and you only managed to score 16 points offensively.

You clowns were the #2 preseason team playing a team coming off a 4-8 season. Your offense, particularly your run game was great. Your D got tore the hell up.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was kind of like when you said he requested a transfer in January when the link you provided said he got a full release in December. I repeat A FULL RELEASE. Which means they allowed him to go anywhere. So why the sudden change when it comes to Maurice Smith?
Chris black was the change/exception. I guess grasping that is too much for WVU alum.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't think contracts are a part of the free market?

:wtf:

Once again -- you do know what free market is, right? If you did, you'd be on Smith's side of the argument, as there would be no NCAA or SEC rules.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris black was the change/exception. I guess grasping that is too much for WVU alum.

So Alabama and Saban make exceptions for some, but others are just looking for special treatment?

I guess Gumps will defend Saban even when evidence points the contrary.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again -- you do know what free market is, right? If you did, you'd be on Smith's side of the argument, as there would be no NCAA or SEC rules.

Smith signed a contract.

Saying people don't have to follow a contract is surely not anything to do with the free market.

And if you think there would be no rules, then you obviously don't know shit about free markets.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You clowns were the #2 preseason team playing a team coming off a 4-8 season. Your offense, particularly your run game was great. Your D got tore the hell up.

393 yards of total offense is what you had, vs almost 538 yards for Alabama.

But sure, Alabama's defense got tore up.

:lol:

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
393 yards of total offense is what you had, vs almost 538 yards for Alabama.

But sure, Alabama's defense got tore up.

:lol:

Both defenses got tore up. I'm not acting like WVU's D was good. Hell we couldn't tackle your rb's. But you were #2 at the time vs us as unranked. Stop acting like our O didn't make your D look silly ethier.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand that. But you guys saying Maurice Smith wants special treatment is totally off base. He wants the same treatment Chris Black got. An saying Georgia has a better chance then mizzou to make the SEC champ game is bs. I truely believe Mizzou beats us the first week.

That's my point exactly. Black did get special treatment...hence the reason special treatment and double standards exist in the same space.

Chris Black did it the right way, Maurice is doing it the wrong way and is getting fucked for it. So sad, don't care.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smith signed a contract.

Saying people don't have to follow a contract is surely not anything to do with the free market.

And if you think there would be no rules, then you obviously don't know shit about free markets.

The contract is for 1 year. You've stated this repeatedly on here.

In a free market, the coaches and players would decide how issues were handled and it'd be a fluid system -- governing bodies wouldn't be involved.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not exactly true citing the link you brought up, a FULL RELEASE. He could go anywhere and he did.
That's my point exactly. Black did get special treatment...hence the reason special treatment and double standards exist in the same space.

Chris Black did it the right way, Maurice is doing it the wrong way and is getting fucked for it. So sad, don't care.

So if Chris Black got special treatment, why are you condemning Maurice Smith for wanting the same treatment?

LOL, the right way? GTFO, Maurice Smith wishes to transfer and should get the same release as Chris Black, a full release.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not exactly true citing the link you brought up, a FULL RELEASE. He could go anywhere and he did.

So if Chris Black got special treatment, why are you condemning Maurice Smith for wanting the same treatment?

LOL, the right way? GTFO, Maurice Smith wishes to transfer and should get the same release as Chris Black, a full release.

Because Chris Black handled his business like an adult.

Maurice Smith could stop being a little bitch and quit hiding behind his mother's prodigious coattails, but that isn't likely to happen either.