• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFLPA ranks patriots low for treatment of families

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're the one who wants to "fuck" people who don't drink.

How so? You purposely taking my words in literal context? I said “fuck em” as in too bad if they don’t drink while others do. If you don’t wanna drink, don’t. But don’t ask for a cookie when beer is being offered.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How so? You purposely taking my words in literal context? I said “fuck em” as in too bad if they don’t drink while others do. If you don’t wanna drink, don’t. But don’t ask for a cookie when beer is being offered.
Dude, you don't stir trouble around here. I was just messing with you. Yes I was taking your words exactly literal.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, you don't stir trouble around here. I was just messing with you. Yes I was taking your words exactly literal.

Ya. I was trying to make a slightly humorous point but apparently failed.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it's me but being given a gift I will never use doesn't seem like anything that I'd celebrate. If the boss promises me lunch and then delivers something I won't eat I'll just end up being hungry.
I made a bet with my boss. I said if I'm wrong I would buy him lunch at 1 of two Mexican restaurants.

The following Friday...I was wrong. And then he said he couldn't eat Mexican any more because heartburn would keep him up all night.

Oh well.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I made a bet with my boss. I said if I'm wrong I would buy him lunch at 1 of two Mexican restaurants.

The following Friday...I was wrong. And then he said he couldn't eat Mexican any more because heartburn would keep him up all night.

Oh well.
But Mexican was part of your offer. If you offered dinner then only gave Mexican as an offer after you'd be in the wrong.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, I wouldn't eat a rodent.
Depends on the rodent in the family. In Bolivia and Peru, they raise Guinea Pigs over 50 KG. They are considered the best rodent meal in the world. I've eaten monkey and cockroaches that were over 6 inches long. Not sure I'd eat a rat or someone's little pet running around that little wire wheel.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends on the rodent in the family. In Bolivia and Peru, they raise Guinea Pigs over 50 KG. They are considered the best rodent meal in the world. I've eaten monkey and cockroaches that were over 6 inches long. Not sure I'd eat a rat or someone's little pet running around that little wire wheel.
Yeah, I didn't actually mean I wouldn't eat a rodent. I was calling a chihuahua a rodent and not a dog.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was calling a chihuahua a rodent and not a dog.
not a hell of a lot of difference. Rat's might have more met on the bone. Never have eaten one, but heard that squirrels are pretty tasty. Again, not my menu type. Maybe it's the "cute" thing.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not a hell of a lot of difference. Rat's might have more met on the bone. Never have eaten one, but heard that squirrels are pretty tasty. Again, not my menu type. Maybe it's the "cute" thing.
I have eaten rodents and cats but would not eat a dog. Unless I was starving. Would not eat a horse or a dolphin.out of respect. I have eaten just about everything else
Where the fuck has this thread gone?

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have eaten rodents and cats but would not eat a dog. Unless I was starving. Would not eat a horse or a dolphin.out of respect. I have eaten just about everything else
A lot of this arose from a couple of "throw away" lines but I've read enough here to know most of us are too damn frugal to throw anything away!

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But Mexican was part of your offer. If you offered dinner then only gave Mexican as an offer after you'd be in the wrong.
Not sure what you're getting at.

I bet him lunch AT a Mexican joint. My words were "I'll bet you lunch. If I'm wrong, I will buy you lunch at either West Coast Tacos or Don Jarro's". He accepted the bet and then a week later said he couldn't eat Mexican.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what you're getting at.

I bet him lunch AT a Mexican joint. My words were "I'll bet you lunch. If I'm wrong, I will buy you lunch at either West Coast Tacos or Don Jarro's". He accepted the bet and then a week later said he couldn't eat Mexican.
I agree 100% and agreed from the start with your context. My line meant that without your context and without any references to Mexican at the start you'd be in the wrong.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No cats or rodents. No horse or dog. No Dolphin. I have only eaten bugs from the ocean. All the usual big game, Elk, Moose, Mule and White Tail, Bear, Bison. Not much small game.

I read that raising meat rabbits is a good way to prep. I may do that when I retire and move out of the city.