• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFLPA Abandons Tom *Brady Fight; Cheater Left in Disgrace

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If u stop, u admit guilt. Period. If he's so innocent u fight.
That was exactly what the merry group of numbnutz had been saying for months now...but all of a sudden they changed their thought process...go figure

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that's not how it works, except in the minds of morons like yourself.

And don't forget, even the league isn't saying he cheated, which they stated in open court. The case in Federal court doesn't have anything to do with air pressure in balls.

None of which is an admission of guilt. And as pointed out, even the NFL has stated, in open court, there is no direct evidence he ever cheated. Not even the NFL is claiming what you are.

The case in court wasn't about guilt or innocence, which you would know if you actually followed any of the case.
Are we still pretending that's the same thing? Even in your mind, that is unable to let anything anti-Brady or anti-Patriot creep in, can't you see that if the league didn't think he was "guilty" they wouldn't be doing all of this??? Regardless of what you want to think it does NOT help the league to tear down one of their star players and there is no anti-Patriot agenda in the league office. He is guilty. The league knows he's guilty, Kraft and the team obviously knew he's guilty when they accepted the penalty, Brady knows he's guilty, the two "deflators" know he's guilty...most just can't accept (and rightly so in my mind) the penalty Goodell handed out because it was too strong.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which he did not actually do, as shown by the transcripts, and the NFL's own words.

C'mon man, give it up already....The party's over, the lights are out and everyone has gone home but you...
You should be hoping Garop does well because Brady is on his way out and they'll need someone who can win without cheating.....Ooooops !! :heh:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we still pretending that's the same thing? Even in your mind, that is unable to let anything anti-Brady or anti-Patriot creep in, can't you see that if the league didn't think he was "guilty" they wouldn't be doing all of this??? Regardless of what you want to think it does NOT help the league to tear down one of their star players and there is no anti-Patriot agenda in the league office. He is guilty. The league knows he's guilty, Kraft and the team obviously knew he's guilty when they accepted the penalty, Brady knows he's guilty, the two "deflators" know he's guilty...most just can't accept (and rightly so in my mind) the penalty Goodell handed out because it was too strong.

Clapeyron disagrees.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon man, give it up already....The party's over, the lights are out and everyone has gone home but you...
You should be hoping Garop does well because Brady is on his way out and they'll need someone who can win without cheating.....Ooooops !! :heh:

Coming from a guy that is a fan of team that has a head coach that needs a tutor to teach him the basic rules of the game.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coming from a guy that is a fan of team that has a head coach that needs a tutor to teach him the basic rules of the game.

Tawmy boy don't know them too well either looks like, so you might want to think before you stick your foot in your mouth too far...He's a confessed Cheater now, not near as good a player as Pete Rose but just as big a scoundrel....
69539209.jpg:dhd:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not everyone. I think a few with "patsfan" in their name remain:

You are if you continue to argue Brady did something wrong

Funny thing about message boards is that some stick their heels so deeply in the sand that they can never admit they were wrong regardless of how obvious it is to everyone else and really themselves. It's a character thing really, well or maybe a mental deficiency...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not everyone. I think a few with "patsfan" in their name remain:

Funny thing about message boards is that some stick their heels so deeply in the sand that they can never admit they were wrong regardless of how obvious it is to everyone else and really themselves. It's a character thing really, well or maybe a mental deficiency...
Well we've finally found something you're decent at.Cherry picking portions of quotes ant taking things out of context.
Hey at least you're decent at something.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can agree with everything but the bolded. jarntt....straight up question here....why didn't the league send a cut-the-shit letter as has been sent to other teams who ball tampered?

Don't skip, don't dance and obviously I'm taking exception to the notion that the Patriots haven't been singled out.

Why the sting if that's the case? Why did the NFL allow a tainted playoff game to be contended if they knew there was illegal equipment being used? Where's Goodell's phone records? Harbaugh's, Pagano's? I'm cool with Brady cheated but if tearing down a league icon is so undesirable, why did shit go down the way it did?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we've finally found something you're decent at.Cherry picking portions of quotes ant taking things out of context.
Hey at least you're decent at something.
Thanks, when do we find yours???

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can agree with everything but the bolded. jarntt....straight up question here....why didn't the league send a cut-the-shit letter as has been sent to other teams who ball tampered?

Don't skip, don't dance and obviously I'm taking exception to the notion that the Patriots haven't been singled out.

Why the sting if that's the case? Why did the NFL allow a tainted playoff game to be contended if they knew there was illegal equipment being used? Where's Goodell's phone records? Harbaugh's, Pagano's? I'm cool with Brady cheated but if tearing down a league icon is so undesirable, why did shit go down the way it did?

I really don't know why it went down the way it did. Maybe two egos went head to head and both let pride make a mountain out of a mole hill? I do think once the train got rolling Goodell was going to put the screws to Brady if he could. My point was that at the beginning there was no agenda. I think Brady just completely lied and refused to cooperate and destroyed evidence and that's a big part of the penalty and the way it was handled by the league. Goodell maybe wasn't sure how to handle it and who knows maybe he made a threat of 4 games to get Brady to talk or as a starting point in negotiations of a penalty and when Brady told him to go screw himself he already backed himself into a corner and just stayed with it? I do think if Brady cooperated and admitted what he did it would have been a much smaller penalty. I also think the magnitude of the game came into play and the Patriots history as well even if that was alittle unfair to take out on Brady personally. I could be wrong but I don't think he had ever been accused of cheating before

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tawmy boy don't know them too well either looks like, so you might want to think before you stick your foot in your mouth too far...He's a confessed Cheater now, not near as good a player as Pete Rose but just as big a scoundrel....
View attachment 139159:dhd:
*Brady is absolutely OUTRAGED that he's being held accountable (even if it's at a much less severe degree).