• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Sunday Ticket via PS3????

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Everyone,

For those who have PS3s, did anyone else see this offer hit their email?

$339.95 for 4 months.... seems real expensive(considering I'd only want niner games) but wow nonetheless....

I wonder what the quality of the streaming games would be? does this mean more streamers online for us out of region fans?

trancemeister

Niner Faithful
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw that offer some time back and I agree - it is way too expensive IMHO. I think I'll stick to streaming it online through to my TV. Might be a little grainy but hey, its free!

I didn't even think about the additional streamers that might pop up cos of this. That would be ideal :)

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw that offer some time back and I agree - it is way too expensive IMHO. I think I'll stick to streaming it online through to my TV. Might be a little grainy but hey, its free!

I didn't even think about the additional streamers that might pop up cos of this. That would be ideal :)

You got to think big man, BIG!!!! :hippie:

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have the MLB season pass that I watch on my PS3. The quality is great. I very rarely get any sort of lag or freezing. Not sure if it would be the same quality, but I would imagine it to be in the same ballpark. But it is a lot of money for 16 games. I think I am just going to have my dad get the slingbox and I will watch the games that way. Sure its a couple hundred bucks...but I get the niner games for years to come and all of the Giants games as well.

Bracus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Hey Everyone,

$339.95 for 4 months.... seems real expensive(considering I'd only want niner games) but wow nonetheless....

I wonder what the quality of the streaming games would be? does this mean more streamers online for us out of region fans?

I may be wrong but unless there's a promotion, I think that's the same price on DTV.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just bought mine. I have been watching streams for like 3 years now and felt it was time for me to purchase a season. Plus my best friend who is a Giants fan also went in with me so he can watch his games a well so it was only half the price. This will also make it so we will hang out on every sunday like we did when we were kids.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wouldn't, cable guy over here.... cable guy on the east coast..... :peep:

DTV has the nfl package for free this year. But I have cable on the east coast and in order to think about getting DTV I would have to cut down about 5 trees.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DTV has the nfl package for free this year. But I have cable on the east coast and in order to think about getting DTV I would have to cut down about 5 trees.

Aren't Trees the darnest thing! :llama:

But man what I would do to get a freaking deal so I can watch niners games on my tv rather than my computer & laptop...

I have a nice tv!

Bracus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

That's only if you sign up as a new customer I believe and it's also not in HD.

Bracus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I just bought mine. I have been watching streams for like 3 years now and felt it was time for me to purchase a season. Plus my best friend who is a Giants fan also went in with me so he can watch his games a well so it was only half the price. This will also make it so we will hang out on every sunday like we did when we were kids.

It works on 2 different PS3s at the same time?

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's only if you sign up as a new customer I believe and it's also not in HD.

It is HD and tbh the pic has been great. Plus, don't forget the benefit of DVR and being able to pause/rewind etc. I hate when I can't do that during sports..or almost anything I'm watching.

Cerathalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Cost is really high, I was looking into the nfl.com game rewind, its like $40 for a season and $15 for the playoffs.

If I can figure a way to stream it to the xbox360 or ps3 I will go for it.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Everyone,

Damn Cal, now I'm really going to have to grab a PS3 now.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Cost is really high, I was looking into the nfl.com game rewind, its like $40 for a season and $15 for the playoffs.

If I can figure a way to stream it to the xbox360 or ps3 I will go for it.

Playon will let you stream it but it's only their premium service that will do it and that will cost extra. But at least you can milk their free trial for a week or two :D

Not sure if their is another option that's free or not but if I find one I'll post it here since I'm a Game Rewind user myself.

trancemeister

Niner Faithful
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But man what I would do to get a freaking deal so I can watch niners games on my tv rather than my computer & laptop...

I have a nice tv!

I know this isn't AS good as a proper feed on the tele, but I always connect my laptop to my TV using the PC input jack. As long as the stream is fairly decent, you can sit back and enjoy the picture on the big screen! Will only work if you use a laptop though (which you do) unless your PC is right next to your TV.