• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL releases new COVID protocols

Shane_O_Mac812

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd feel the exact same way, because the president has zero to do with the shot. Had he won, I wouldn't think that big bad orange man is going to poison me with a fake vaccine because I didn't vote for him.

I had virtually no side effects from getting the shot aside from some chills after the second dose that lasted less than 12 hours.

If in 6 months, the vaccine somehow kills me, I'll have plenty of company.

And Sheeple? Forgive me if I think that not getting COVID and getting the economy restarted is important.
Well it should of never been shut down to begin with. We should of left everything open and let the virus run its course. We have never shut down for any other virus like we did for this chest cold. It was turned political and used as a weapon for the election.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True. But too many out there are crying about those who choose not too.

Just look at this thread.

It's not Cole's choice that people are laughing at. It's his persistent whining about it.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get all that, but last I checked this is still a free country and individuals are allowed to make individual decisions regardless what you think.

Who's saying that they aren't allowed to make those decisions?

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have a problem with a player refusing to have the jab and complying with extra new regulations. I can sympathise with a player being unhappy about the new rules. However, if a player knows the new rules and publicly says he will break them then he's an idiot rather than a martyr. It's like an extension of the NFL's code of conduct. If you break it you're going to be suspended. All Beasley has done is make himself subject to more scrutiny and remove any possibility of being dealt with leniently if/when he does break the rules.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it should of never been shut down to begin with. We should of left everything open and let the virus run its course. We have never shut down for any other virus like we did for this chest cold. It was turned political and used as a weapon for the election.

"Should have let the virus kill hundreds of thousands more" seems like a pretty dumb statement.

WNY_FOOTBALL_DUDE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get all that, but last I checked this is still a free country and individuals are allowed to make individual decisions regardless what you think.
Terrible logic. Covid19 is a public health crisis. You do not have the "freedom" to get other people sick. All freedoms must take into consideration public health and public safety. In other words, you cannot call it "freedom" if it directly impacts the lives of others.

Nobody is forcing Beasley to get a covid19 shot. They are just asking him to follow safety guidelines, something he's refusing to do.

WNY_FOOTBALL_DUDE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When viruses spread, they mutate and become worse and worse. They kill people. It was the right decision to impose restrictions. Please research the Spanish Flu. Apparently society didn't learn anything from that experience.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Of course they are, never said otherwise. At the same time their employers have the right to put in certain requirements for unvaccinated employees.

But again the fear that it could lead to CTE is so crazy it had to be addressed. And that's all I was doing.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No it was Trump who made it political when he famously said about the warnings "this is their new hoax". The Democrats were simply trying to save lives.

And chest colds have not killed 600,0000 American lives in less than a year and a half.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it was Trump who made it political when he famously said about the warnings "this is their new hoax". The Democrats were simply trying to save lives.

And chest colds have not killed 600,0000 American lives in less than a year and a half.
But chest colds are a slight annoyance, and I think that’s the same thing as dying

WNY_FOOTBALL_DUDE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's unfortunate that the Covid19 started during a presidential election cycle. It should have been a time, when we come together and followed the CDC's guidelines. Instead, we had a president who misled the country, misinformed his loyal supporters, and held super-spreader events. For the record, I am a registered Republican and a very moderate person -- lean left on social issues, lean right on economic issues.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And the NFL should be allowed to make a business decision to keep their product functioning as efficiently as possible.

People are calling their rules "Draconian". I don't think that they went far enough. No vaccine. No play. Hide in the basement for the season and we'll see you in 2022 or when you want to be a team player.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the NFL should be allowed to make a business decision to keep their product functioning as efficiently as possible.

People are calling their rules "Draconian". I don't think that they went far enough. No vaccine. No play. Hide in the basement for the season and we'll see you in 2022 or when you want to be a team player.
I get the NFL setting rules, but when you have an anti-vaxxer, that rule goes against their personnel rights, not to put certain things into their body's.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A chest cold never killed 600K people.

Trump was one good pandemic response from winning that election. Instead, he didn't take it seriously to the point where he got COVID himself and that "chest cold" would have probably killed him if he wasn't in a position where he got the best medical care in the world.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get the NFL setting rules, but when you have an anti-vaxxer, that rule goes against their personnel rights, not to put certain things into their body's.

Playing in the NFL is a privilege and they can make their own rules.

If my work required me to get the vaccine, I would. Actually, I did have to be vaccinated if I wanted to take the damn mask off.

WNY_FOOTBALL_DUDE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not even sure what that means. Nobody is forcing Beasley to play in the NFL. In fact, the NFL is allowing players to play without getting the vaccine. I am not sure what "personnel rights" are being violated.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They don't have a rule that says you must be vaccinated...only that unvaccinated players have additional restrictions.

No one is infringing on a player's choice to remain unvaccinated.