• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Presents Joique Bell???

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the NFL channel at 8:00 pm (Central time) the NFL channel apparently had it in the budget to put a NFL Presents Joique Bell presentation.......

Am I missing something? Hell Russell Wilson rushes for more yards then this guy......I like Bell just fine.......I must be missing something when the NFL channel is giving 30 minutes to a 2nd string RB.........

I don't get it.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the NFL channel at 8:00 pm (Central time) the NFL channel apparently had it in the budget to put a NFL Presents Joique Bell presentation.......

Am I missing something? Hell Russell Wilson rushes for more yards then this guy......I like Bell just fine.......I must be missing something when the NFL channel is giving 30 minutes to a 2nd string RB.........

I don't get it.
Off-season time to eat up.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When NFL presents starts doing Geno Smith, then I would be worried. For now its no big deal. Joique is a starter on a playoff team. The low end of interesting, but at least it is understandable showing him. No different then say James Stewart or Shane Vereen.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get me wrong, I'm going to watch it....He's a Lion.....But it makes one wonder how many RB's turned it down......

I wouldn't of watch James Stewart or Shane Vereen either......

This is a new sports/documentary on prime time......I wouldn't watch some on late nite tv when I had trouble falling asleep.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will imagine the home town kid who was a UDFA and is now a starter. The feel good story is all I am seeing this to be.

Everybody knows RW anyway. Knows his back story. He has been in the last two SB's. Pre game and week before pretty much told me the RW story.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will imagine the home town kid who was a UDFA and is now a starter. The feel good story is all I am seeing this to be.

Everybody knows RW anyway. Knows his back story. He has been in the last two SB's. Pre game and week before pretty much told me the RW story.

I get that and agree....But when a QB (Russell Wilson) has gone to two Super Bowls and catches flack as a "Game mangager".....I don't get it......If Russell Wilson rushes for more yards as a "Game Manager" then the starting RB of the Lions what does that make Joique Bell? He's not a "Game Manager" so then what is he?

It doesn't add up.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Joique Bell starts tossing 20 plus TDs and Rushing for over 1000 yards....I might pay attention.....I just don't see that happening.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Joique Bell starts tossing 20 plus TDs and Rushing for over 1000 yards....I might pay attention.....I just don't see that happening.

Likewise for Wilson.

I think you're short an "o" when evaluating Wilson- he's good, not God.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Meant to copy the other post Muzz of RW, not Bell's

I really don't like that he rushes for that amount of yards. That offense is a great run team. Suck at pass pro and could be damn sure better offense if RW had some guys to throw to I can see his rush numbers dropping if they can add one WR to compliment either Baldwin or Kearse. Not a Lockette fan at all. The pass game X factor may be Luke Wilson who could benefit from Grahm there and create mismatches against lesser coverage.
I also know that RW goes out of bounds and slides to avoid hits. I'm just not a fan of a QB taking that chance at the one costly hit because he is your second best weapon and use him as such. Grahm should be a huge benefit in his longevity.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, it's a good story. Guy who worked hard, caught a break and is doing well.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't get it.

Dude, look at his hair!