• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Power Rankings: Week 14 edition

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
32. Philadelphia Eagles, 5-7: Seriously, fuck this team. The Dolphins? Really? I repeat - fuck this team...and yet, they somehow still have a shot at the division. But rest assured Eagles fans, you will end this season either enraged, heartbroken, or depressed, or possibly some combination thereof.

I don’t have the energy to finish the rankings, so here’s the top 5 because that’s all that really matters.

5. Kansas City Chiefs
4. Seattle Seahawks
3. New Orleans Saints
2. San Francisco 49ers
1. Baltimore Ravens

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
32. Philadelphia Eagles, 5-7: Seriously, fuck this team. The Dolphins? Really? I repeat - fuck this team...and yet, they somehow still have a shot at the division. But rest assured Eagles fans, you will end this season either enraged, heartbroken, or depressed, or possibly some combination thereof.

I don’t have the energy to finish the rankings, so here’s the top 5 because that’s all that really matters.

5. Kansas City Chiefs
4. Seattle Seahawks
3. New Orleans Saints
2. San Francisco 49ers
1. Baltimore Ravens

Not so fast. Jason Garrett has a winning track record at blowing the division championship in WEEK 17. think he had 3 in a row not so long ago.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck.

All I wanted to know is if the Lions '3' was followed by a 0, 1, or 2.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

5. Kansas City Chiefs
4. Seattle Seahawks
3. New Orleans Saints
2. San Francisco 49ers
1. Baltimore Ravens

Hahaha.

You’re the best bro!! All you need is a nice day at the track to take your mind off football.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dolphins are too high

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

5. Kansas City Chiefs
4. Seattle Seahawks
3. New Orleans Saints
2. San Francisco 49ers
1. Baltimore Ravens

And I waited all this time!

That said...I like the top 5, but I'm wondering if BUF is really the 5th team.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think people might be sleeping on Buffalo at their own peril. That team is better than they are getting credit for. If not for their loss to NE early in the year the Bills would be in first place and looking a #1 or #2 seed. And even though they lost that game to the Pats I think they outplayed them in that game. A couple mistakes and some questionable penalties was the difference, but if you only look at the box score you'd think that the Bills would have won that game.

Last edited:

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

5. Kansas City Chiefs
4. Seattle Seahawks
3. New Orleans Saints
2. San Francisco 49ers
1. Baltimore Ravens

I agree with every single one of your rankings this week

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think people might be sleeping in Buffalo at their own peril. That team is better than they are getting credit for. If not for their loss to NE early in the year the Bills would be in first place and looking a #1 or #2 seed. And even though they lost that game to the Pats I think they outplayed them in that game. A couple mistakes and some questionable penalties was the difference, but if you only look at the box score you'd think that the Bills would have won that game.

Honestly I've only seen BUF about 3 times this year...I was impressed with the DEF effort in DAL. The Bills have a tough close, they get BAL at home this week, @ PIT wk 15, @ NE wk 16, and NYJ...maybe 11-5 will do it, but imo they need at least 12-4 to take the DIV and hope the 4th loss is not to NE.

I don't know if they have the OFC to win in the post season, especially not on the road, but it would be fun to see them in the 4 vs 5 game against KC.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think people might be sleeping on Buffalo at their own peril. That team is better than they are getting credit for. If not for their loss to NE early in the year the Bills would be in first place and looking a #1 or #2 seed. And even though they lost that game to the Pats I think they outplayed them in that game. A couple mistakes and some questionable penalties was the difference, but if you only look at the box score you'd think that the Bills would have won that game.
LOL

“If not for their losses, they would be undefeated”

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

“If not for their losses, they would be undefeated”

Never said that. I pointed out their one loss to NE as the difference in that division and the overall conference seeding. The Bills lost that game, but in my opinion they outplayed the Pats in it. It happens sometimes where the breaks go a certain way and a team that played better loses. This isn't unheard of in the NFL. But hey, a loss is a loss and they all count the same. Just pointing out that NE might not be the better team in that division right now. That Bills/Pats rematch is going to be really interesting. It might even be for the division.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

5. Kansas City Chiefs
4. Seattle Seahawks
3. New Orleans Saints
2. San Francisco 49ers
1. Baltimore Ravens
Really shows how bad the Cowboys are that the Eagles still have a shot.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was waiting until the Eagles tied up the division. Not sure that’s going to happen at this point. You don’t want to know how crazy I’ll go if the Bears beat the Cowboys tomorrow and the Eagles lose to the Giants on Monday night.