• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Players are "brittle bitches"

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh Jeezus, its undeniable because you cant help yourself from being a homer\

There are plenty of people that will tell you guys Kellen Winslow or Tony G are the best they have ever seen

They would be wrong

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That sucks.

A great friend of mine owned a large Nissan dealer in Smithfield 1/4 mile away from Bryant College where the Pats used to practice back in the day, so they would all come in and all cool except Law, he was too cocky for me. This joint was a hangout for us and one day a caddy pulls in and asks me for directions, when I am on the lot. I turn around and its Pete Carroll, his first day as Pats HC. I should have given him bad directions , but RI is so small tough to stay lost

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They would be wrong

Yes of course they would be

Tony G played 16 games in 11 of his 12 career seasons

15 in the other one

He had 1325 catches and 15, 127 yards

Gronk has played 2 16 game seasons in an 8 year career, and his career is obviously winding down

he has 425 catches and 6,413 yards

Youre a special one

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about his death, or just living with the guy?

I just read or watched about the relationship, and that he had passed.......I guess E:60 cause they do those kind of stories, but it sounded familiar as soon as you brought it up

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, anyone here will tell you my feelings on OBJ

Im capable of not trying to defend the indefensible, unlike you

You honestly aren't bright. You toss words around like "immature" and "brittle" but don't really know what they mean. He's a twenty something who likes to drink and have fun BUT who is "the best at his job in the history of the sport" according to you. That's not immature.

A guy gets his knee torn up on a vicious tackle doesn't make him "brittle". A guy who breaks his arm making a block only to come back and re-injure it again before its fully healed isn't "brittle".

By using these words to describe Gronk you've established two things 1) you're a hater and 2) you aren't very bright.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So New England fans finally admit that Gronk is brittle.

God Bless America

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gronk did dedicate a win to Dana, there are many pieces on it

There was a Gronk E:60, i think it may have been mentioned there

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You honestly aren't bright. You toss words around like "immature" and "brittle" but don't really know what they mean. He's a twenty something who likes to drink and have fun BUT who is "the best at his job in the history of the sport" according to you. That's not immature.

A guy gets his knee torn up on a vicious tackle doesn't make him "brittle". A guy who breaks his arm making a block only to come back and re-injure it again before its fully healed isn't "brittle".

By using these words to describe Gronk you've established two things 1) you're a hater and 2) you aren't very bright.

Okay, he just gets injured very often, more often than most players in the NFL

Some would describe that as "Brittle"

But it seems to "hurt" your feelings, no pun intended..........So I wont use the Brittle Bitch Gronk anymore

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gronk did dedicate a win to Dana, there are many pieces on it

There was a Gronk E:60, i think it may have been mentioned there

Gonna have to check it out now. Who knows what Gronk would have looked like w/o Brady. Bennett was good in NE, had 7 tds and 3 yards a catch more than in GB 0 tds in 5 games. See in difference when you play with the GOAT or just another great QB

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, but I don't hide in a regional bubble.

I have been to lots of stadiums for a number of sports, and without a doubt the two worst have been the Giants and Eagles fans, followed closely behind by the Jets fans.

Maybe that will change in time, but for now it stands on it's own, you simply don't want it to be true, which doesn't change it from being true.

From my experience...the stadiums I would least like to be a visiting fan.

1. PHI, my days stem back to the old Vet and 700 level. Any stadium that needed to have a jail onsite underneath the stadium should be considered for lists such as these. I once lived in Jersey and work in So. Philly...a co-worker had seats in the 700 level...so whenever we went it was in the 700 level. If a fan wearing the opposing team jersey etc. was nearby, it was brutal...fight or be harassed the whole game. I have to admit it got a little better at the new stadium, but I've only been to a couple of games there.

2. OAK...just a rotten place all the way around. I did not wear my Steelers gear and would not advise anyone to do that...even today. They may be even more ornery realizing they are losing them to LV soon.

3. NYJ...mostly talking shit, etc. but not a pleasant place to go for an opposing fan.

I've been to plenty Jet games, but was never able to see the Giants in Giants Stadium. Saw them as a road team in Philly and WAS but never in NJ...I always heard Giant fans were older and more reserved than Jet fans who were the younger, more rowdy bunch.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its really just a logical assumption that most football players in the league for 8 years have probably played more than 2 full seasons

if we werent talking about a player on your favorite team, you would of course agree with said logical assumption

So has Gronk. You suck at math.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive called Gronk the greatest TE ive ever seen play when he plays...Thats the opposite of "Hating"

You just cant accept that he is a brittle, unreliable football player......Thats just facts, you dis-agreeing, is simply ignoring actual facts

Those aren't facts. Those are just made up whining thoughts by you. NFL players get hurt, some get hurt more than others, and it's usually just bad luck.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep in mind @sonnyblack65 is like 70, and sometimes has to be picked up from a bus stop after he gets lost.:suds:

Yeah one of my friends used to hang with Knute Rockne and Red Granger. I said " Giuseppe what kind of stupid parent names their kid Knute?" He answered " I donta know paesan"

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes of course they would be

Tony G played 16 games in 11 of his 12 career seasons

15 in the other one

He had 1325 catches and 15, 127 yards

Gronk has played 2 16 game seasons in an 8 year career, and his career is obviously winding down

he has 425 catches and 6,413 yards

Youre a special one

Did you ever figure out who the other TEs were that I posted their games stats? Give you a hint, one was one of the greatest Gints of all time.