• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL HOF 2013 Finalists and First-Time Finalists

buffhockey

When the musics over
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hall of Famers » ANDRE REED

Reed_Andre_Action_Bio.jpg

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think Strahan is the weakest of the group.
Of course, his position is more glamorous...

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Parcells, Sapp, Carter, Allen, Ogden

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LARRY ALLEN - Yes (1) One thing I was not going to do was put 2 in the same position, but Allen and Will Shields both were so deserving. 11 Pro Bowls and members of 2 different All Decade teams.

JEROME BETTIS - I don't think he is. He wasn't anything until Roethlisberger got there.

TIM BROWN - With only 5 spots, I don't think there should be more than 1 player of same position and I feel Chris Carter deserves it more.

CHRIS CARTER - Yes (1) Who was better during the same era? Just Jerry Rice.

CURLEY CULP - All-Pro 1x. Sorry, don't think he's HOF worthy.

EDWARD J. DEBARTOLO JR - Yes (3). Look what the 49ers did when he was owner.

KEVIN GREENE - No. He was a great player to have on the team, but he was never one of the best in the position, which I think are ones that deserve the HOF.

CHARLES HALEY - I think he was blessed to be on great teams.

ART MODELL - Owned a team forever, but 1 Super Bowl win is not good enough when another has 4-5 IMO.

JONATHAN OGDEN - Larry Allen deserves it a lot more.

BILL PARCELS - Yes (4) Coach of 4 different teams to playoffs and well respected

ANDRE REED - He deserves to be in, but not this year.

DAVE ROBINSON - IDK who he is.

WARREN SAPP - Originally I had him because he was good enough to lead defenses to Super Bowls. But breaking my rule and put 2 OLs in over Sapp. Maybe next year.

WILL SHIELDS - Yes (5) It was either Shields or Larry Allen for this spot. Shields was selected for 12 straight Pro Bowls.

MICHAEL STRAHAN - He was able to get to QBs and will be HOF, but I feel 5 others are more
deserving. I also feel Sapp is more deserving too.

AENEAS WILSON - Very good and I think will eventually be HOF, but I don't think it is anytime soon.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LARRY ALLEN - Yes (1) One thing I was not going to do was put 2 in the same position, but Allen and Will Shields both were so deserving. 11 Pro Bowls and members of 2 different All Decade teams.

JEROME BETTIS - I don't think he is. He wasn't anything until Roethlisberger got there.

TIM BROWN - With only 5 spots, I don't think there should be more than 1 player of same position and I feel Chris Carter deserves it more.

CHRIS CARTER - Yes (1) Who was better during the same era? Just Jerry Rice.

CURLEY CULP - All-Pro 1x. Sorry, don't think he's HOF worthy.

EDWARD J. DEBARTOLO JR - Yes (3). Look what the 49ers did when he was owner.

KEVIN GREENE - No. He was a great player to have on the team, but he was never one of the best in the position, which I think are ones that deserve the HOF.

CHARLES HALEY - I think he was blessed to be on great teams.

ART MODELL - Owned a team forever, but 1 Super Bowl win is not good enough when another has 4-5 IMO.

JONATHAN OGDEN - Larry Allen deserves it a lot more.

BILL PARCELS - Yes (4) Coach of 4 different teams to playoffs and well respected

ANDRE REED - He deserves to be in, but not this year.

DAVE ROBINSON - IDK who he is.

WARREN SAPP - Originally I had him because he was good enough to lead defenses to Super Bowls. But breaking my rule and put 2 OLs in over Sapp. Maybe next year.

WILL SHIELDS - Yes (5) It was either Shields or Larry Allen for this spot. Shields was selected for 12 straight Pro Bowls.

MICHAEL STRAHAN - He was able to get to QBs and will be HOF, but I feel 5 others are more
deserving. I also feel Sapp is more deserving too.

AENEAS WILSON - Very good and I think will eventually be HOF, but I don't think it is anytime soon.

Art done a hell of a lot for the league. That's why he's a candidate. And LOL @ saying Allen "deserves" it a lot more than Ogden.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Art done a hell of a lot for the league. That's why he's a candidate. And LOL @ saying Allen "deserves" it a lot more than Ogden.

All of these are finalists for good reasons, and I bet most of them will be hall of famers at some point. Yes, I recognize Art Modell's name. Other than firing a legendary coach, move a team to Baltimore, and 1 Super Bowl, what exactly did he do?

Alright, I probably should not have said a lot more. He is actually similar. I still wouldn't have him with Shields though.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of these are finalists for good reasons, and I bet most of them will be hall of famers at some point. Yes, I recognize Art Modell's name. Other than firing a legendary coach, move a team to Baltimore, and 1 Super Bowl, what exactly did he do?

Alright, I probably should not have said a lot more. He is actually similar. I still wouldn't have him with Shields though.

Many thanks to Art Modell for his contrivutions to the NFL - Baltimore Sun

A cliff notes version of how he helped the growth of the league, smartass.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd vote Allen, Brown, Carter, Sapp, and Parcells

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I think some of you are completely CLUELESS about Charles Haley. Maybe you should look up his numbers. He wasn't on good teams.....they were great defensively BECAUSE he was on those teams. Charles Haley was a fucking BEAST and there's no question he should be in. He should have been first ballot.