• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC West

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL! They've been saying next year is the year for like 5 years straight now. Fisher's not a good coach. He can get his team pumped up for maybe 2 or 3 tough games a year but beyond that they're below average at best.

Good enough to stomp your ass twice means they are ascending....

Or maybe your boys are slipping so badly we can't tell?

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The only reason Fisher kept his job for so long is because he plays the Seahawks so tough AND THINGS ARE ABOUT TO TURN AROUND!!!!

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only reason Fisher kept his job for so long is because he plays the Seahawks so tough AND THINGS ARE ABOUT TO TURN AROUND!!!!

And as the great Yogi Berra said so eloquently, no matter where you go there you are.....

He also said a bunch of other shit that make no sense, but in this case his words ring true.

I think one of the 144/12 is a fat lady and she's starting to sing....

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And as the great Yogi Berra said so eloquently, no matter where you go there you are.....

He also said a bunch of other shit that make no sense, but in this case his words ring true.

I think one of the 144/12 is a fat lady and she's starting to sing....

Sure thing. Wilson led the league in passer rating, Sherman, ET, Wagner, and Wright are still young studs, Baldwin broke out, Lockett grew as a receiver all year, ...

You think that's a team that's on the decline? They have a core locked up that they can build around for years. It's a matter of being smart enough to put the other pieces together year in year out for a run.

seafandoghawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB - Carson Palmer
WR - Larry Fitz
WR - Doug Baldwin
TE - Jimmy Graham
Slot - Tavon Austin
RB - Todd Gurley

LT - Joe Staley
G - Mike Iupati
C - I think you'd have to convert someone
G - Kick Rob Havenstein inside
RT - Russell Okung

KR/PR - Tyler Lockett
K - Steven Hauschka
P - Johnny Hekker

HC - Pete Carroll
OC - Bruce Arians
DC - Jeff Fisher

Oline def the weakest thing in the NFC West. I do suspect the Panthers will win because oline play is bad for the Cardinals.
I'd move Baldwin in the slot and put either Michael Floyd or John Brown as the other WR. And surely there must be a better LT than Okung? Also, probably have Russell Wilson as QB because dual threat.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure thing. Wilson led the league in passer rating, Sherman, ET, Wagner, and Wright are still young studs, Baldwin broke out, Lockett grew as a receiver all year, ...

You think that's a team that's on the decline? They have a core locked up that they can build around for years. It's a matter of being smart enough to put the other pieces together year in year out for a run.

The Kool Aid is strong in Seattle I realize.

I know this to be true when you cannot see the forest for the trees.

seafandoghawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What D players do you have?

DE- Robert Quinn
DE - Michael Bennett
DT - Aaron Donald
DL - Calais Campbell

LB - Boddy Wagner
LB - Navarro Bowman

S - Earl Thomas
S - Kam Chancellor

Cb- Richard Sherman
Cb- Patrick Peterson
nickel - Honey Badger
Love that defense, especially the D-Line. Would take an incredible O-Line to handle that. Do need another LB though-- I'll nominate KJ Wright, who had a great year. Not sure Kam would make the cut at SS based on coverage issues this year though. Would be unbelievable having Sherman and Peterson at the corners, with Thomas taking away the middle of the field in the secondary.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AFC East has the talent to match everywhere but linebacker.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Kool Aid is strong in Seattle I realize.

I know this to be true when you cannot see the forest for the trees.

You have anything to say about the content that I posted? But you're just going to respond for the sake of responding. Like I said in a previous post. At least 90% of the league wished they had the problems that the Seahawks had right now.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have to win or I am going to die!

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They beat Seattle regularly and fail to beat anyone else pretty much year after year.

You don't measure the rise and fall of a team based on the match up against just one other team. That's why they play 16 a year.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would be interested to see your AFCE lineup.

Well of course you've got Brady. RBs would probably be McCoy/Ivory/Miller. WRs would be Marshall/Watkins/Edelman/Landry. TE Gronk. O Line is pretty weak depth wise in our division as well, but the Jets O line is still good. I gave the nod to entire Jets O line except RT which is Vollmer of the Pats. Give me the Bills D line + Suh and Wake. LBs would be Harris, Mayo, and Hightower. CB Revis/Cromartie/Butler/Gilmore. FS McCourty, SS Jones. K Gostkowski. P Quigley

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I actually think he's got one more year, but Fisher is an LA guy and the last couple seasons have been all about "the move".

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They beat Seattle regularly and fail to beat anyone else pretty much year after year.

You don't measure the rise and fall of a team based on the match up against just one other team. That's why they play 16 a year.

Indeed we play the NFC West consistent and have for a few years now. But we need some consistency throughout the league.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love that defense, especially the D-Line. Would take an incredible O-Line to handle that. Do need another LB though-- I'll nominate KJ Wright, who had a great year. Not sure Kam would make the cut at SS based on coverage issues this year though. Would be unbelievable having Sherman and Peterson at the corners, with Thomas taking away the middle of the field in the secondary.

With that D-line and secondary - good luck to the QB trying to find an open WR.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well of course you've got Brady. RBs would probably be McCoy/Ivory/Miller. WRs would be Marshall/Watkins/Edelman/Landry. TE Gronk. O Line is pretty weak depth wise in our division as well, but the Jets O line is still good. I gave the nod to entire Jets O line except RT which is Vollmer of the Pats. Give me the Bills D line + Suh and Wake. LBs would be Harris, Mayo, and Hightower. CB Revis/Cromartie/Butler/Gilmore. FS McCourty, SS Jones. K Gostkowski. P Quigley

Interesting defense, but the D-line isn't as stout and either is the secondary. AFCE is still pretty strong though no doubt.