• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Next HC?

If you were the GM who would you hire as the next HC?

• Total voters

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not in favor of trading for any coach. The Commanders need all the draft capital they can muster. I'm in favor of trading down from our first rounder to get more picks.

I am also in favor of somebody who has been good for at least a few years now, with the exception being EB, who at least admits that he's learning on the job, and is already having Howell prodcue.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not in favor of trading for any coach. The Commanders need all the draft capital they can muster. I'm in favor of trading down from our first rounder to get more picks.

I am also in favor of somebody who has been good for at least a few years now, with the exception being EB, who at least admits that he's learning on the job, and is already having Howell prodcue.
I'm for Bienemy at the moment because of the way Howell is playing and he seems to have a mondern NFL mindset.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Harris and the FO think Howells is the Future them Bienimy must be the HC ..if they don't think Howells is the Future then they will go elsewhere ..

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Harris and the FO think Howells is the Future them Bienimy must be the HC ..if they don't think Howells is the Future then they will go elsewhere ..
I don’t understand this kind of thinking ? Either Howell can play or he can’t EB or not

.hire the President he hires the GM , the GM hires the HC ,the HC hires his staff .

What they do with EB has nothing to do with Howell or vice versa

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t understand this kind of thinking ? Either Howell can play or he can’t EB or not

.hire the President he hires the GM , the GM hires the HC ,the HC hires his staff .

What they do with EB has nothing to do with Howell or vice versa
Exactly.

For once can we do it like the elite teams do instead of a short cut or doing it our own way?

Like I said last week, EB doesn't hold this franchise hostage. It is amazing that folks want EB to be some type of dictator with absolute power all because howell is having a great year. Even before he was hired, a poster here wanted EB to be the offensive GM with full authority over all offensive players including the draft.

Same with harris hiring EB as head coach and forcing him on the GM. You figure the snyder nightmare would have cured us of mingling owners...I guess not.

I think some folks actually miss the owner making all decisions. Just my 2 cents.

We have been bad for so long and it's taken its toll.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly.

For once can we do it like the elite teams do instead of a short cut or doing it our own way?

Like I said last week, EB doesn't hold this franchise hostage. It is amazing that folks want EB to be some type of dictator with absolute power all because howell is having a great year. Even before he was hired, a poster here wanted EB to be the offensive GM with full authority over all offensive players including the draft.

Same with harris hiring EB as head coach and forcing him on the GM. You figure the snyder nightmare would have cured us of mingling owners...I guess not.

I think some folks actually miss the owner making all decisions. Just my 2 cents.

We have been bad for so long and it's taken its toll.
Many post reflect all the years under Snyder and even the years before that after Gibbs left.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah. And he doesn’t seem overly upset about it.
Do you think harris has told him anything?

My guess is harris is simply nodding and smiling.

It doesn't take a genius to see that something is going in.

The front office stepping in at the trade deadline.

Reports of harris talking to an nba GM about front office philosophy.

I am sure Rivera knows it's coming.

I simply want to see the young players develop and Howell stay healthy and continue to grow.

I don't care what the scoreboard says if we lose.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I doubt Harris has said anything Unless he has other plans for Ron than just firing him.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game was an embarrassment.

We were swept by the worst team in football.

I see no reason for Rivera to coach this week. None...

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, since he didn’t coach this week, no change?
Lol...dude

Post of the week right there!

Well played sir...well played.

I got nothin