• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Next HC on hot seat?

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How quickly do you expect success from our next HC? If we finish next year worse than this year are you going to be patient or be calling for his head? What is your point to where in one year you will have lost faith in this coach? for me anything sub .500 I will likely be expecting another firing. Our team is far better than .500 You have to do better than Schwartz did to stay IMO.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How quickly do you expect success from our next HC? If we finish next year worse than this year are you going to be patient or be calling for his head? What is your point to where in one year you will have lost faith in this coach? for me anything sub .500 I will likely be expecting another firing. Our team is far better than .500 You have to do better than Schwartz did to stay IMO.

Need to see who it is? Who he gets? What players we have? etc. etc... DO not see a five year plan in place for the talent. Next year injuries could play part. So no knee jerk reaction from me. KC may get coaches fired quicker these days. Not every team has the makeup to make that turn around. IMO the Lions do. So there will be a lot of room for scrutiny.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Lions don't win the superbowl next year, we'll lynch the bastard.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expect the next HC to keep the Lions in the playoff race for all 17 weeks, every year. You can win 10-11 games in this league NOT make the playoffs, so I won't put any playoff ultimatum on it. But if we win 7 to 9 games the next two years and don't make the playoff or get curb stomped out of the 1st round fans will turn on them.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really depends on the offseason and if mayhew and xanders can put an offseason together like last. If the coach makes the playoffs he will definitely be back. If they dont, he will probaly be back anyhow. Look how long they kept schwartz. 31 games more than they should have.