• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

News on Brandon Marshall Trial...

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No reason not too. He will be a extra 1st rd pick this year.
exactly, but even having basically the #7 and #11 picks wont quiet people down if they take a QB.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will never understand the anger that people have for pro athletes. You don't know what happened, you weren't there, and even if he did hit a woman, what effect does it have on you? Was it your friend, daughter or wife? I don't think it's OK to hit women, and have never hit a woman. I have seen a few broads that deserve a smack, but never took it upon myself to do it. I also don't care enough to get angry about someone else doing it, especially when they are in court for it. Let the court decide, and she will get a payday for smack that she probably begged for. Done.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will never understand the anger that people have for pro athletes. You don't know what happened, you weren't there, and even if he did hit a woman, what effect does it have on you? Was it your friend, daughter or wife? I don't think it's OK to hit women, and have never hit a woman. I have seen a few broads that deserve a smack, but never took it upon myself to do it. I also don't care enough to get angry about someone else doing it, especially when they are in court for it. Let the court decide, and she will get a payday for smack that she probably begged for. Done.

I never have either..... But I also tend to agree to a certain amount, that yeah, we will never know why(if he did) actually smacked her,or if she was the instigate, did she ask for it? Cause we all know there are women out that do.....

And I always kinda wondered about the Ray Rice situation.What did SHE do to deserve it?

BUT, there are millions of women that get beaten that do not deserve it...... In BMs case,I hope that's not the case.

And the men that do such things are cards.....I have no place for them what-so-ever.Whether it effects my life or not.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never have either..... But I also tend to agree to a certain amount, that yeah, we will never know why(if he did) actually smacked her,or if she was the instigate, did she ask for it? Cause we all know there are women out that do.....

And I always kinda wondered about the Ray Rice situation.What did SHE do to deserve it?

BUT, there are millions of women that get beaten that do not deserve it...... In BMs case,I hope that's not the case.

And the men that do such things are cards.....I have no place for them what-so-ever.Whether it effects my life or not.
I get it, and when I said "asked for it", i meant that many women will do anything they want and challenge a man to basically hit them, knowing damn well that if they do they are fucked. I am not saying that any man has the right to hit a woman, but i have seen women brazenly get physical with men, knowing they cant do anything in retaliation.

What Ray Rice did, especially on video, was egregiously despicable. He punched a woman like a man, and knocked her out, and she wasnt even being aggressive toward him. Well at least not in any way that I see where she was physically harming him. I am still not angry with him, and it has no effect on me or my life.

If I saw a man strike a woman, I would not hesitate to sucker punch and drop the fucker in a second. I have intervened before in such an instance and would do it again.

The shear hatred for BM is just kind of astounding to me though. I think Rich's old lady banged a black WR before or something.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You two summed up my feelings on the subject.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm more mad we lost a HOF WR, then I am he smacked a hoe. I'm kidding but not about losing a great WR. I was so looking forward to BM AJ playing together for a few years. That would have been a treat to see as a fan.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it, and when I said "asked for it", i meant that many women will do anything they want and challenge a man to basically hit them, knowing damn well that if they do they are fucked. I am not saying that any man has the right to hit a woman, but i have seen women brazenly get physical with men, knowing they cant do anything in retaliation.

What Ray Rice did, especially on video, was egregiously despicable. He punched a woman like a man, and knocked her out, and she wasnt even being aggressive toward him. Well at least not in any way that I see where she was physically harming him. I am still not angry with him, and it has no effect on me or my life.

If I saw a man strike a woman, I would not hesitate to sucker punch and drop the fucker in a second. I have intervened before in such an instance and would do it again.

The shear hatred for BM is just kind of astounding to me though. I think Rich's old lady banged a black WR before or something.

Doh!!!

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My only anger would come from a Bear player refusing to buy me a beer after I tell him that I am a Bear fan.

Edit: Not that this has ever happened, mind you.