• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New To Fantasy Baseball...12-Team League. Please rate!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in a 12-Team league. Standard 5X5 categories. H2H each category. We did a live draft that took almost 5 hours-haha. That was this past Friday night. It's also a 3-man keeper league. I'll obviously be keeping Kershaw and most likely Adam Jones. Possibly Pedroia. Let me know what you think!

C Evan Gattis, Atl

1B Albert Pujols, LAA

2B Dustin Pedroia, Bos

3B Pablo Sandoval, SF

SS Jean Segura, Mil

2B/SS Jose Altuve, Hou

1B/3B Nick Swisher, Cle

OF Adam Jones, Bal

OF Matt Holliday, StL

OF Shane Victorino, Bos

OF Domonic Brown, Phi

OF Coco Crisp, Oak

UTIL Dexter Fowler, Hou

SP Clayton Kershaw, LAD

SP Madison Bumgarner, SF

SP Anibal Sanchez, Det

SP Francisco Liriano, Pit SP

*SP Patrick Corbin, Ari*

SP Taijuan Walker, Sea

RP Koji Uehara, Bos

RP Steve Cishek, Mia

RP Jim Henderson, Mil

BENCH:
SP Jose Quintana, CWS

*SP Jeremy Hellickson, TB*

SP Tyson Ross, SD

* I'm dropping both Corbin and Hellickson. This draft took place on Friday so of course I didn't know about Corbin. And Hellickson was my last round pick. Not sure I'll get them both, but I claimed 1B Justin Morneau off waivers and also C A.J. Pierzynski. I'm 8th in waiver order. But I'm dropping Corbin for Pierzynski (waiver priority 1) and Hellickson for Morneau (waiver priority 2).

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in a 12-Team league. Standard 5X5 categories. H2H each category. We did a live draft that took almost 5 hours-haha. That was this past Friday night. It's also a 3-man keeper league. I'll obviously be keeping Kershaw and most likely Adam Jones. Possibly Pedroia. Let me know what you think!

C Evan Gattis, Atl

1B Albert Pujols, LAA

2B Dustin Pedroia, Bos

3B Pablo Sandoval, SF

SS Jean Segura, Mil

2B/SS Jose Altuve, Hou

1B/3B Nick Swisher, Cle

OF Adam Jones, Bal

OF Matt Holliday, StL

OF Shane Victorino, Bos

OF Domonic Brown, Phi

OF Coco Crisp, Oak

UTIL Dexter Fowler, Hou

SP Clayton Kershaw, LAD

SP Madison Bumgarner, SF

SP Anibal Sanchez, Det

SP Francisco Liriano, Pit SP

*SP Patrick Corbin, Ari*

SP Taijuan Walker, Sea

RP Koji Uehara, Bos

RP Steve Cishek, Mia

RP Jim Henderson, Mil

BENCH:
SP Jose Quintana, CWS

*SP Jeremy Hellickson, TB*

SP Tyson Ross, SD

* I'm dropping both Corbin and Hellickson. This draft took place on Friday so of course I didn't know about Corbin. And Hellickson was my last round pick. Not sure I'll get them both, but I claimed 1B Justin Morneau off waivers and also C A.J. Pierzynski. I'm 8th in waiver order. But I'm dropping Corbin for Pierzynski (waiver priority 1) and Hellickson for Morneau (waiver priority 2).

Really good for a first timer!

The Corbin injury happened on Saturday, so no way you could have known.

I love the pitching staff, even without Corbin and your hitters aren't bad for a 12 team league. Not a bad idea to grab a couple extra hitters, but I would not even think about who your keepers are until the end of the season. A lot can happen!

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also love your arms, minus Corbin. The only thing about your hitters, is that you're kind of banking on a Pujols rebound (which could easily happen). Not fond of Sandoval or Swisher in this type of league and I'm just totally against Dom Brown's ADP, I don't see him coming close to last year...

other than that, I think you have the making of a playoff team... good luck!

ps
for a quick trade option, I would think about moving Anibal Sanchez (shoulder news isn't promising this early, especially with his past)... maybe with him you can upgrade at CI or OF before the news on him gets worse?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very good team... I just have some suggestions as well...

you dont need 3 Speed OFs... You dont even need 2 since your MI is so good at that department... I would certainly try to trade crisp... ANd i would definitely plan on either benching trading or dropping fowler...

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice team! Id look to add depth to your staff. But that would be reply unless you didn't have any bench position players. What round did you get Pujols?