• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New tech firm makes me wonder where it's all going

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was looking at LifeLogger yesterday and really wonder if something like that might really be big one day?? What do you of the product...you techophiles?

There's a ton of "smart wearables" coming in the next couple years. Nike shoes with GPS, shirt cams, etc etc. Well, all that shit just seems worthless to me. I mean...who would watch video from their shirt cam?

However, this company plans to be able to record and track everything...potentially giving a cloud and page to hold everyplace you've ever been and any video you ever took. I'm sure the bigs will have their own way to put it all together.

What do you think of this 10 cent stock and company???

LifeLogger – Capture, Store and Live Stream your Memories

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was looking at LifeLogger yesterday and really wonder if something like that might really be big one day?? What do you of the product...you techophiles?

There's a ton of "smart wearables" coming in the next couple years. Nike shoes with GPS, shirt cams, etc etc. Well, all that shit just seems worthless to me. I mean...who would watch video from their shirt cam?

However, this company plans to be able to record and track everything...potentially giving a cloud and page to hold everyplace you've ever been and any video you ever took. I'm sure the bigs will have their own way to put it all together.

The Akashic Record moves to the cloud. I like it.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, LifeLogger could become the tech version of the Akashic Record?

Meh...sounds more like a digital diary to me.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I bet the NSA is jizzing with excitement for those to become popular.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet the NSA is jizzing with excitement for those to become popular.

They could just lay everybody off and tap the site! It's a serious threat to job security for their grunts. Of course, not many of our new ISIS immigrants will open an account.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless someone starts a company that promises to delete your digital record upon death...or some government employee loses the data. :D

Or...you hitch your account to someone else's data input. So, you're off the grid and they're recording the other dude's life as yours.

A good solar storm comes every hundred years or so, anyway. That'll delete everything.