• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New Scenery, New Faces, Same ole Shit, Play Ball!!

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
let me say this, and i know blade.....go ahead make a joke

drinking red wine out of a stemless glass >>>>>>>>>>>> drinking red wine out of a traditional glass

nothing wrong with red wine. I don't know anything about wine glasses, so, whatever. I drink beer, bourbon, scotch and tequila and generally don't give a chit what type of glass it comes in.

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nothing wrong with red wine. I don't know anything about wine glasses, so, whatever. I drink beer, bourbon, scotch and tequila and generally don't give a chit what type of glass it comes in.

yeah, add rum and red wine and our drinking list is the same thing

my glass i'm talking about, just doesn't have the stem, so it's just the top part, waaaaaay better

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry Heatwave, all of us except you know that Happ sucks balls

So what happened to the Jays "getting back on track"?

We suck balls right now. Cant win when we pitch cant when when we dont. It just hasnt clicked. I am not concerned as i onow things will change. But man. When things are bad they are bad:gaah:

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We suck balls right now. Cant win when we pitch cant when when we dont. It just hasnt clicked. I am not concerned as i onow things will change. But man. When things are bad they are bad:gaah:

and to think you guys are 6-9............and tampa bay is 5-9, no one mentions that

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
holy shit weiters just pegged the fucking pitcher trying to throw joyce out at second