• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New poster introduction

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, everyone. I will be stopping by every now and then to post about the bulls. I am a long time fan and like to think I am pretty knowledgable. Anyway, since I will be posting I think I'll post my views on the current squad.

First of all, I believe pax son and Forman are the same tenure and might even be the same person for all I am concerned. This forson or paxman regime is successful at drafting players and building a great homegrown roster. They have whiffed badly on a few drafts, tyrus for Aldridge comes to mind, but most picks have done well. They are great at the homegrown talent aspect, but terrible at marketing Chicago as a desirable destination for FAs. The best FA they signed was Boozer.

Thibideau- I think he's a great coach and this year will speak volumes as to how the rest of his career will go. He runs his players into the ground. If he keeps doing that, he'll never win a ring. This year he has stated he realized its a problem and will attempt to fix it. If he does, he's the best coach in the league. If not, he's just a tease and we should think about getting rid of him.

Rose- He's the best player in the league not playing sf. Anyone who thinks he was wrong to sit out last year should shut the hell up about it because it's done. I think it was wise. He's always battling injuries, give him time to build himself up and gain confidence in his knee. He wouldn't have changed the outcome of that series.

Deng- overpaid, but hardnosed glue guy who can shoot and defend. Were probably stuck with him til his contract is up, but hopefully we can resign him for cheap.

Noah- love his hustle, heart, muscle, and smarts, but he is injured all of the time. This could be an ongoing issue.

Boozer- I thought it was a desperate and poor signing, but anyone who thinks Kevin Love is going to bring much extra to the table are fooling themselves. We hate boozer for his defense, but fail to mention Love is worse than on defense.

Jimmy Butler- Nice piece. He's great on defense, rebounding, and can take it to the hoop a little too. He's not untouchable, though

Hinrich- loved him since his rookie year. Great piece to have coming off the bench.

Taj- he's a great 3rd big. He's very versatile on defense. However, we overpaid for him.

Snell- can't wait to see what the kid can do. He's got some nice skills that could really help this team.

Dunleavy- 3 point shooter, he's a dime a dozen who we got at a fair value.

We have the best rebounding and defensive starting five in the league. I think we have a shot against the heat in the playoffs, but we need to be healthy.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, all the right points, I would just rather see a rim wrecking power forward and not the guy that is gonna settle for the rainbow jumpers. Noah has been over rated since he got in the league. Best centers in the east when you cant name 5 centers in the east. Seems he would rather guard the switches then just body up against bigs.

Kirk came from college as a shooting guard. The bulls needed a point so he switched. I think he can play both positions well enough, he needs to keep coming off the bench to keep his minutes down to hopefully make it thru the season.

Jimmy Buckets, really like the energy, the game, the defense and the push he brought with him off the bench. Really dont know if starting is best for him if we dont get any surge off the bench. They are gonna have alot of rotations, probably moving butler to the 3 when Deng is off the court, kirk to the 2 and give this team alot of flexibility.

This murphy kid, I dont know, it sure looks like he is a hate hansborough presence, sure hope he grows on me. seems like one of those guys like rodman that you hate unless he is on your team. I've never really followed that.

They are playing well, undefeated preseason, seem to have a chip on their shoulder since you mostly hear miami and indiana coming out of the east.