• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New Poll

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peter principle in effect....My Gators are not that good. Need more size and size matters.

TangoBlue

I'd cabeceo that cutie!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peter principle in effect....My Gators are not that good. Need more size and size matters.

Don't be too modest Runeman. I am a lifelong UK fan and I have seen a LOT of games dating back quite a few years.
In those years I have overall seen a lot of success from the Gators...even in years they were supposedly down. As long as Billy D is coaching; Florida will manage to rise to the top {or at least near it} in the SEC.

Evidently we are now supposed to be main conference rivals...even though there are 2-3 states separating us. I grew up watching UK/Tenn. as the big rivalry. I still hate to lose to Tenn. much worse than to Florida. However according to the big money guys you are now our main rival.

I'm looking forward to Feb. 15 to see how our Cats stack up against your Gators. Our freshmen are starting to mature in Cal's offense...and hopefully we'll show some teamwork defensively and offensively.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is Oklahoma not in front of Baylor? They beat them in their house and Baylor went 0-2 this week

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe A&M will get at least one vote next week when we beat UK tomorrow :evil:

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State seems fairly ranked now at #17. They were over-rated early on when they were unbeaten and had played no one. But, I think they are a top 20 team and if their offense starts clicking they could make real noise in the tourney.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is Oklahoma not in front of Baylor? They beat them in their house and Baylor went 0-2 this week

Its a fair question, in terms of overall resume, but the answer is....

Because Baylor was #12 and Oklahoma was #25 going into this week. That's too much ground to expect to make up, especially when Oklahoma also lost a game this week.

TangoBlue

I'd cabeceo that cutie!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State seems fairly ranked now at #17. They were over-rated early on when they were unbeaten and had played no one. But, I think they are a top 20 team and if their offense starts clicking they could make real noise in the tourney.

Yeah, I agree Ohio State is a top 20 team. I think they are better than they have been playing....and I look for them to climb back up. Good Luck to your Buckeyes.:D

TangoBlue

I'd cabeceo that cutie!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe A&M will get at least one vote next week when we beat UK tomorrow :evil:

UK will be glad to welcome you to Rupp Arena. We'll try to make you feel right at home!:minion:
Just bring a barrel big enough to hold the 35-50 gallons of asswhip that will be poured all over your heads!:lol:

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't be too modest Runeman. I am a lifelong UK fan and I have seen a LOT of games dating back quite a few years.
In those years I have overall seen a lot of success from the Gators...even in years they were supposedly down. As long as Billy D is coaching; Florida will manage to rise to the top {or at least near it} in the SEC.

Evidently we are now supposed to be main conference rivals...even though there are 2-3 states separating us. I grew up watching UK/Tenn. as the big rivalry. I still hate to lose to Tenn. much worse than to Florida. However according to the big money guys you are now our main rival.

I'm looking forward to Feb. 15 to see how our Cats stack up against your Gators. Our freshmen are starting to mature in Cal's offense...and hopefully we'll show some teamwork defensively and offensively.

In order for there to be a rivalry, we have to win some of the games..LOL. At any rate, I think your Cats are coming around and in two months will do quite well in the NC. The Harrison boys are much improved and you need those guards to handle the ball. Poythrus, Randal and Colley-Stein are really big guys and stack up well against any team. I do not expect Florida will handle that bunch; just don't have the inside strength to deal with those guys. That said, on a neutral court defense does well and we do play good defense. Tennessee is the same, not quite as big as Kentucky, but will also be a problem for us. Auburn gave us some problems, however they hit 9-11 from the 3 point lane early on but cooled off at the end of the game.

TangoBlue

I'd cabeceo that cutie!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In order for there to be a rivalry, we have to win some of the games..LOL. At any rate, I think your Cats are coming around and in two months will do quite well in the NC. The Harrison boys are much improved and you need those guards to handle the ball. Poythrus, Randal and Colley-Stein are really big guys and stack up well against any team. I do not expect Florida will handle that bunch; just don't have the inside strength to deal with those guys. That said, on a neutral court defense does well and we do play good defense. Tennessee is the same, not quite as big as Kentucky, but will also be a problem for us. Auburn gave us some problems, however they hit 9-11 from the 3 point lane early on but cooled off at the end of the game.

I think the average home court advantage is around 4-6 points and we needed them in the Tenn. game; because Willie Cauley Stein got manhandled or backed down...whichever you prefer. He had the height covered...just not the bulk and agressiveness. Yeah, I think Tenn. might surprise a lot of teams this year...there's no quit in them.

Poythress suffered from a lack of confidence last year, and usually backed down. The coaches have worked on his confidence and like Darius Miller{2012}, Poythress is slowly gaining more confidence and agressiveness. Hope they keep it up. Young has an awkward looking shot, but it goes in....sometimes..lol. I'm a reasonable fan and I think UK could reasonably get to the elite eight........maybe farther. That all depends on the seed...the draw..and how they play any given night.

I think Florida draws the same kind of game from other schools that UK does. They give Fla. and Ky their best shot.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol, 4 straight losses.