• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New Logos

Erie Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,827.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually kind of like their new look. I do think they need to throwback to the teal hats though. Those were great.

It has grown on me. When they first came out, I couldn't believe how terrible it was. They need a TBTC with the teal.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually kind of like their new look. I do think they need to throwback to the teal hats though. Those were great.
Their gray uniforms are decent, and I kind of like their orange tops, but that M logo is atrocious.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their gray uniforms are decent, and I kind of like their orange tops, but that M logo is atrocious.
it is a bit massive on their hats, but I really don't dislike the design.

Eugene Baker III

"Oh a stitch in time, just about saved me..."
Hoopla Cash
$ 946.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why doesn't anyone ever release new logos anymore? Just based off memory I think the last time someone released a new logo that was actually you know, NEW, was the Astros. And even then it was just a modernized logo from the past. I know Pittsburgh and Cleveland have changed their primary logos but it was just with logos that already existed.

Because the Diamondbacks, Padres and Marlins have been hammered as greedy for doing just that!

D-Backs unveil EIGHT uniforms for next season

Don't change, 'eh? San Diego Padres Logos - National League (NL) - Chris Creamer's Sports Logos Page - SportsLogos.Net

Miami Marlins unveil new name, logo, uniforms

Miami Marlins Takes Risk on New Logo – and Failed?

JohnU

Aristocratic Hoosier
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because the Diamondbacks, Padres and Marlins have been hammered as greedy for doing just that!

I cannot convey how horrible those gray D-backs uniforms are. Looks like they are wet. And the other stuff they wear is just hideous.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cannot convey how horrible those gray D-backs uniforms are. Looks like they are wet. And the other stuff they wear is just hideous.
they at least got rid of the design on the pant legs, so that is an improvement. They have also gotten rid of a couple of the designs.