• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New Here

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey boston bully, welcome to SportsHoopla bro. I'm a Celts fan, but I really dont pay much attention to the NBA much anymore, only come playoffs. I'm a huge B's and Sox fan. But if you are going to frequent the Celts board, I will come around more often.

beantownmaniac is more into the Celts and Pats.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont pay much attention to the NFL anymore either... But I am a Dolphins fan, :L, so next season, if it exists, should be a fun one for us to argue :D.

boston_bully

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I dont pay much attention to the NFL anymore either... But I am a Dolphins fan, :L, so next season, if it exists, should be a fun one for us to argue :D.

it sucks. my two favourite leagues are nfl and nba and they're both heading to lockout. im gonna need to find a favourite team in the wnba soon

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or you can get into hockey! :D :rockon:

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey could i be moderator for the celtics portion of the forum here and try to get some people to join

Welcome aboard buddy. I'm usually at my friends house watching Celtics games so I don't get to post. The Celts ARE his team. I'll try to post here during some games and during the playoffs. As far as inviting people to join, make sure we don't put up with any trolling or bullshit here. Oh, and it's not censored here so you can say fuck, cocksucker, mutherfucker, but we still don't use the "C" word. :nono: Hope you like it here and feel free to join us during Bruins games for game night threads in the general hockey board. :welcome:

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

^^^^^^Stupid Dolphags fan :fish:

Hauvster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Life long Celtic fan here. First Celtic memory - triple OT victory over Pheonix in 76.
From 60 mintue Jo Jo White, to Larry Legend, thru the dark years, to the Big 3. Sorry I got here after the season ended. Would love to discuss what others think we need to do to get better next season.

Cougar44

Cougar44
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Longtime Boston,Celtic and Bruin fan..It was painfully obvious the team needs return of Rondo and Mello seemed to score at will(Defense) Celts hallmark missing..KG where were you? and Bradley not significent player,before injury..Go Big Green!!

Cougar44

Cougar44
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fellow Celtic (Bruin) Fan via Military (USAF) in Mass..current refugee(MIA) from CBS Boards.Rondo best PG in NBA..Sure need him in playoffs..Go Celtics!!!

Cougar44

Cougar44
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same here (Hauvster) Celtic fan since Bill Russell / KC jones entered to make history and establish best franchise in the NBA..so many memories Go Celtics!!

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Registered here today because the forum I used to post on is closing down.

Probably will be posting on Boston forums most often but because I grew up in Oklahoma and have ancestral connections to Minnesota may also post on those forums. Keeping my options open on that.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Longtime Celtic and Bruin fan..but only the Bruins are legit:lame:
If you wanted to say you're more interested in the Bruins than the Celtics, fine. But knocking people who don't share that sentiment is indeed lame. Impolite too.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Check out the daily thread on the MLB General board. It will be started by RockStrongo and is very Boston-friendly. :suds:

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I moved to Boston in 1973, Dave Cowens' rookie year. Have always been afan of rebounders, so Paul Silas was my favorite Celtic for any years. Rajon Rondo is my favorite now because he's so smart and good at making up for his lack of height.

Am hoping his injury doesn't prove the career-ender it could be. It's going to take some time torecover from, but we should give him however much he needs.