• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

new haters list

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuck you Sting.
Bach has been invited to play Summer camp with the Hornets. Jahii and Marshall with Rockets. I can sleep tonight. PAC 12 leading shot blocker... there is some politics in the NBA.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I AM the only Sun Devil left on here (from the ESPN days) and you guys think I am backing down, weak, lame? fuck you. I would have thought bigger that my haters would respect me most to stand up to big UOF eh' on your board.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fork starting a hater thread on our board? Hahahaha, so ironic shit right there! What do you think yuo are, Fork? Like Sting said, you can dish it but can't take it? How often do we go to the ASU boards compared to how often you and the other ASU fans (??? whenever they pop up????) come over here? And what do you do with all of your countless post over here, offer support and congratulations??? Hahahaha, shiiiiiiiiiiiit.

You come over here to hate. And that's all you've ever done, since the ESPN days with Danimal (Oh shit, I said his name again, is he going to pop out of nowhere again and ask me not to use his name????).

You are the biggest hater any of us has ever seen. All this with the "Who cares" and the "Wlid.Cats.Suck", and the "I hope you guys get back to the top and fail just like last year" WTF is all that? And so after Carson runs his fucking trap and faceplants, we call him out, and you start pouting? Is that it? We could give a fuck, man. Same as it was.

Fuck ASU, Fuck Carson, Fuck Herbby. Fuck ASU football for thinking it has some illustrious fucking tradition when it's just as shitty as AZ football, and everyone outside of Tem-piece of shit knows it. Fuck ASU basketball because everyone (including those in Temp-piece of shit) knows it. ASU basketball had it's fucking golden era and that consisted of making it to tourney. And that's it. Now that Musselman is gone, and so are the Carsons, Bachs, and Marshalls, ASU is going back to obscurity where you guys belong. After next year Herb will have one more year on his contract. He won't get an extension. ASU will bring nothing in after this coming season to save him, and he will be gone in the summer of '16. And then ASU will bring someone else in, and whomever it is, they will have to start over completely, which means that they will suck for at least a couple years after that. And then he will still have to compete with AZ for instate recruits, and UCLA, SDSU, and CU for everyone in the SW. And ASU is still going to suck. Oh, and fuck ASU baseball for not having won it in 35 fucking years. Awesome fucking baseball school that can't fucking finish. THey are the Buffalo Bills of College Baseball, except that they have gotten to the CWS more than 4 times. THe Kansas City Royal have won it all sooner than ASU. The fucking Philly Eagles have won it all sooner than ASU. Entire generations of players have gone to high school, college, the pros, and RETIRED since ASU has won the CWS.

So in conclusion, fucking cry us all a river about being haters, when you come onto our boards to do nothing more than hate. Troll McTrollsteinsonburg, next time grow a pair and look in the mirror.

This does not phase me.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ASU sucks