• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New 2012 Commitment

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

hokiehighsuperfly

I Go By Many Names
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Interesting, I do hope we can get the line in shape for him because his knocks are his release is to slow and he isn't mobile.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting, I do hope we can get the line in shape for him because his knocks are his release is to slow and he isn't mobile.

His rushing numbers actually aren't that bad...but I've never seen him play.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Damn it man. it seems recently every busy day i have @ work turns out to be a big day for VT. <--- shane, cornell, and all the news today, maybe if i go to 7 days a week 16hours a day we can win an NC:)

Got to love the TX pipeline, im not so sure how well known this guy is but hopefully he plans on bringing some other TX boys with him

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn it man. it seems recently every busy day i have @ work turns out to be a big day for VT. <--- shane, cornell, and all the news today, maybe if i go to 7 days a week 16hours a day we can win an NC:)

Got to love the TX pipeline, im not so sure how well known this guy is but hopefully he plans on bringing some other TX boys with him

Wow, belay my last on the other board. I didn't think we had much of a shot with him coming from Texas. With this commitment coming this early hopefully it will stick. If any of the Texas schools come in late I am hopeful he will honor it. VT getting into Texas..I am liking this. Betcha Millweard has a big arm. What a great last few weeks for Hokies!!

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
From what i've heard ( i actually think ocain or at least a vt coach in some interview ) recruiting TX is a lot different than the SE, from what was said with the exception of the very top tier recruits (and even some of them) know where they are going before the start of their senior year and usually stick to their verbals. From what i took from the interview recruiting in the SE or the east in general is a whole different monster than recruiting tx. <---- the article even went on to point out that most TX kids dont do the whole press conf, picking hats, etc etc. Most of those kids just take their visits, pick their school, inform their coach and move on. <--- hope thats the case with Millweard

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what i've heard ( i actually think ocain or at least a vt coach in some interview ) recruiting TX is a lot different than the SE, from what was said with the exception of the very top tier recruits (and even some of them) know where they are going before the start of their senior year and usually stick to their verbals. From what i took from the interview recruiting in the SE or the east in general is a whole different monster than recruiting tx. <---- the article even went on to point out that most TX kids dont do the whole press conf, picking hats, etc etc. Most of those kids just take their visits, pick their school, inform their coach and move on. <--- hope thats the case with Millweard

Just like what is going on with Manning right now....:L

I think this guy is sold though.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Manning starting to waffle already?

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami (his dram school) offered and Golden flat asked him to pull his verbal and not visit. We have Torrian Gray on the kid though so I feel alright.

Golden is going to be a pain in our ass.
On a side note, I just visited le club 216 and the Hoos think all our coaching changes are because Frank is SCARED of London and trying to save a sinking ship. God, they are the most delusional idiots I've ever seen. You had one halfway decent recruiting year (basically on par with VT's), won four freaking games, lost to Duke for a third straight year, and have been getting your butt handed to you for more than a decade by us (save for one exception in 2003). Yeah Hoos, we're waving the white flag and in panic mode.
Yes, changes needed to be made, and I'm excited about them. I will say I still haven't quite grasped the real reason behind today's moves, but I think it's hilarious they are making fun of us for all this. London has the program excited, but Frank adjusted to Groh rather well. His competitive fire is burning hot now for all too see, and I sure as hell wouldn't bet against him in favor of London or Butch Davis.
And yuck it up Hoos. Maybe this is the year you can finally solve Duke. LOL

Last edited by a moderator: