• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nelson Cruz signs with M's

all4ripken

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,999.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disappointed the O's didn't resign him especially after hearing this weekend that their talks were progressing. Hey, at least we get a draft pick out of it, lol.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disappointed the O's didn't resign him especially after hearing this weekend that their talks were progressing. Hey, at least we get a draft pick out of it, lol.

After all, we are the O's.:gaah: We don't like to spend money and let our best player (hitter) get away for a bargain if you ask me. There is really NO WAY to fill the void of 40 HR's DD, you idiot! :gaah:

all4ripken

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,999.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After all, we are the O's.:gaah: We don't like to spend money and let our best player (hitter) get away for a bargain if you ask me. There is really NO WAY to fill the void of 40 HR's DD, you idiot! :gaah:

Exactly. Can't count on 40+ every year, but he was certainly our best hitter. And when you compare his contract to Russell Martin's...I mean, c'mon man, it was definitely a bargain.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is starting to look like we will digress this year. Losing Cruz and likely Markakis will not help us. Plus, the Red Sox, Yankee's and even Blue Jays (Donaldson) have greatly improved their teams.

all4ripken

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,999.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is starting to look like we will digress this year. Losing Cruz and likely Markakis will not help us. Plus, the Red Sox, Yankee's and even Blue Jays (Donaldson) have greatly improved their teams.

Winning the offseason typically means nothing. It's still early so I'm holding out hope. Plus, just look what the Blue Jays did in the offseason 2 years ago...how'd that work out for them?

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winning the offseason typically means nothing. It's still early so I'm holding out hope. Plus, just look what the Blue Jays did in the offseason 2 years ago...how'd that work out for them?

Adding guys like Donaldson will help them. The Blue Jays will be pretty good if they can get good starting pitching.