• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Need a TE and QB

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I'm going to need a QB and a TE next week since I have Luck and Allen. My first question is, I have Newton on my bench, but he's not doing much so far. He does give me that big game potential though. Flacco will be on waivers and the Ravens will be taking on the Titans. Newton will be taking on the a Eagles. Who should I roll with?

Second, since Allen is my TE I'll need one of those. Cook, Wilson, Rivera, and Gresham are out there on waivers. Do any of you guys like one of those, or should I wait and see if anyone cuts someone better?

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at the same problem as a Rivers/Gates owner. I'm seriously considering Glennon paying at home against Atlanta, is he available?

Flacco wouldn't be a terrible choice, but the guy has a tendency to just disappear, especially in games you'd think he'd dominate. Cam isn't a terrible choice either, and I wouldn't drop him for either Glennon or Flacco. S so unless you've got a different guy to drop, I'd take Cam.
Either way, week ten sees Luck, Brady, and Rivers (as well as Gronk, Allen, Gates and J. Reed) on bye, so there will most likely be some competition on the wire for both positions.

As for the TE, I really don't like Gresham, Rivera is TD depenant as most the volume goes to the WR's in Oak. No idea who Wilson is. Maybe Cook? That'd be my best guess, but the one time I've grabbed that guy, Kendricks scored. Is Scott Chandler available? Maybe Clay Harbor or Charles Clay?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at the same problem as a Rivers/Gates owner. I'm seriously considering Glennon paying at home against Atlanta, is he available?

Flacco wouldn't be a terrible choice, but the guy has a tendency to just disappear, especially in games you'd think he'd dominate. Cam isn't a terrible choice either, and I wouldn't drop him for either Glennon or Flacco. S so unless you've got a different guy to drop, I'd take Cam.
Either way, week ten sees Luck, Brady, and Rivers (as well as Gronk, Allen, Gates and J. Reed) on bye, so there will most likely be some competition on the wire for both positions.

As for the TE, I really don't like Gresham, Rivera is TD depenant as most the volume goes to the WR's in Oak. No idea who Wilson is. Maybe Cook? That'd be my best guess, but the one time I've grabbed that guy, Kendricks scored. Is Scott Chandler available? Maybe Clay Harbor or Charles Clay?

I can drop Jonas Gray and Andre Holmes. All three of those TE's you mentioned are available. Who do you like best of them?

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can drop Jonas Gray and Andre Holmes. All three of those TE's you mentioned are available. Who do you like best of them?

All of them are dependant in getting a TD to be worth a start. . But my preference in order. ..
Cook
Chandler
Clay
Harbor
Rivera
Gresham.

Considering Gray is on a bye and hasn't set the world on fire yet, you probably could drop him. . But I honestly would probably stick with Cam and hope for the best there.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think I'll drop Gray and Holmes and grab one of those guys and Martavis Bryant and roll with Newton. Maybe he'll pull a big game out of his ass.

Raid

Hoopla Cash
$ 21.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd grab Flacco for one game against the Titans.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now hearing that Foles has a broken collarbone, I think Sanchez may very well be your best bet. The Panthers D has been just as leaky as anyone's, and Sanchez had the weapons and the system to put up nice numbers