• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Nebrasketball @ Illinois

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew right from the second that the Michigan game went into Overtime and I couldn't watch the first 10 minutes of the Nebraska game that everything was going to go bad for us.

I haven't been this pissed since Nebraska lost to UCLA in Football

Why be pissed?

They've outdone everybody's expectations this season.

Nebrasketball is in good hands.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pissed. In fact there is debris under my tv from it being thrown at the tv. However, in order for me to not beat my wife I think of this. Probably the worst game we have played since Michigan. At half I thought that we were in good shape. Petteway and Shields had not done much and we were only down by 3. Get them going, have Pitchford hit a couple key shots and we should be fine. Hats off to Illinois. I feel like they beat Nebraska at their own game. Out hustled, out worked and made shots. Reality check. When Shields AND Petteway are off we are in trouble.

I still like this team. Just an off night I hope which every team in the country has at some point. Unfortunately Nebraska couldn't afford to have an off night. Let's see how the kids respond and see what happens.

Now....off to beat my wife

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pissed. In fact there is debris under my tv from it being thrown at the tv. However, in order for me to not beat my wife I think of this. Probably the worst game we have played since Michigan. At half I thought that we were in good shape. Petteway and Shields had not done much and we were only down by 3. Get them going, have Pitchford hit a couple key shots and we should be fine. Hats off to Illinois. I feel like they beat Nebraska at their own game. Out hustled, out worked and made shots. Reality check. When Shields AND Petteway are off we are in trouble.

I still like this team. Just an off night I hope which every team in the country has at some point. Unfortunately Nebraska couldn't afford to have an off night. Let's see how the kids respond and see what happens.

Now....off to beat my wife

I just bursted out laughing when I got to this part

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp! I will most likely being going to radio silence for the rest of the night as I leave work and retreat to my man cave/bunker for the evening. My hope is that I awake in the morning with a raging boner and a smile from ear to ear because of my Huskers. Good luck fellers!!

GO BIG RED!!

Well obviously I woke up and my penis was flaccid :thumbsdown: