• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nebraska's must win game tomorrow night

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colorado is now receiving plenty of votes in both the coaches and ap polls.......they're up to #30 now.

Colorado is 3-0 in the Big 12 with wins over #14 Missouri, #24 Kansas State, and Oklahoma State who has been receiving votes.

If we don't beat them tomorrow night at home, my Nebrasketball knowledge tells me that our season will spin out of control.

If we do beat them tomorrow night, I believe we should be able to keep battling it out and win half our games in the Big 12 this year. It's all about confidence now...

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colorado is now receiving plenty of votes in both the coaches and ap polls.......they're up to #30 now.

Colorado is 3-0 in the Big 12 with wins over #14 Missouri, #24 Kansas State, and Oklahoma State who has been receiving votes.

If we don't beat them tomorrow night at home, my Nebrasketball knowledge tells me that our season will spin out of control.

If we do beat them tomorrow night, I believe we should be able to keep battling it out and win half our games in the Big 12 this year. It's all about confidence now...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This, but I do feel our team is a very confident bunch!

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think we're that confident. I think we're a little bit better as far as the starters, but our depth is still questionable.

Beranek is fuckin horrible and we always need him to come off the bench late. Seeing as how a majority of our games have been close late, he is always in there in pressure situations. Having to count on guys like that means no big dance for NU.

We suck. We will continue to suck.