• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nebraska women suffer first loss of year

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My friend called me this afternoon freaking out about this......I answer the phone and he's like "omg.....SAD SAD DAY......OMG.....the Huskers lost."

I said "why do you all of a sudden care so much about the women's basketball team?"......he said "what do you mean? they were undefeated!"

This friend of mine is such a frickin bandwagon fan that it makes me sick. He doesn't care for the football team right now because they aren't champions of the world.....yet out of nowhere the frickin women's basketball team is big shit to him.

I just have such a hard time caring really that they lost. I still want them to do well in the tournament because they deserve it......but it just doesn't really hurt me I guess. It almost makes me feel bad that so many people became fans this season and in a few years when the program is back to mediocre all those people will drop them again.

fredmelmackian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
My friend called me this afternoon freaking out about this......I answer the phone and he's like "omg.....SAD SAD DAY......OMG.....the Huskers lost."

I said "why do you all of a sudden care so much about the women's basketball team?"......he said "what do you mean? they were undefeated!"

This friend of mine is such a frickin bandwagon fan that it makes me sick. He doesn't care for the football team right now because they aren't champions of the world.....yet out of nowhere the frickin women's basketball team is big shit to him.

I just have such a hard time caring really that they lost. I still want them to do well in the tournament because they deserve it......but it just doesn't really hurt me I guess. It almost makes me feel bad that so many people became fans this season and in a few years when the program is back to mediocre all those people will drop them again.

you can definately tell a good whopper shades. looks like your jayhawks are going to get a 1 seed in the ncaa's. i don't care sbout the ncaa's, but i know it's important to you jayhawk fans.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was so far down my radar that I had my buddy from Florida call me and tell me that the woman's team lost. I had no idea they even played today.

My buddy is a displaced Husker fan and he didn't care either but just called to ask me what happened. I was obviously unable to tell him.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep do not care whatsoever. The husker women have a basketball team?? This is news to me. Pissing in the wind folks.