• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nebraska vs oregon Game Thread

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...MR, Langsdorf, Banker, AND Read all kind of kicked ass today. Showed some major cojones on the call to go for it on 4th and dialing up the blitz on the final 4th down. Langsdorf's playcalling was great...the dart motion out of the backfield was screwing them up all game. I'm so happy for those guys, Riley especially. That had to feel good.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I Thought Banker called a hell of a game. The Boys were in position to make plays most of the day. Just got beat in the open field A hand full of times against very skilled backs and receivers.
Can't help but think Langsdorf reverted back to some of his same shit from last season though. Couple of drives in the 1st half where we were moving the ball pretty well and couldn't help but start throwing some weird shit in there. And then abandoning the run the 1st half of the 4th when Ozigbo was getting 5 yards a pop.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If he isn't, can you just ban him anyway?

That's pretty classless, but the comment you made a couple of years ago about hoping someone was involved in a plane crash topped the bill.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's pretty classless, but the comment you made a couple of years ago about hoping someone was involved in a plane crash topped the bill.
A couple of years ago? Damn man change your panties once in a while.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Is zorby flipping his usual pessimism about this GREAT WIN? if so, I will ban

:D

Pessimism about a great win? There were some things that weren't good, but most of the bad was because Nebraska overall doesn't have elite talent, and we do have some inexperience in some places. A win like this will lure better talent to Nebraska. Oregon is a good football team and Nebraska is a good football team. Our players played their hearts out, and that's all you can ask of a team. Our coaches put them in a position to win for the most part to beat Oregon. I'm ecstatic about the win, but If you consider my comments to be pessimistic then ban me.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pessimism about a great win? There were some things that weren't good, but most of the bad was because Nebraska overall doesn't have elite talent, and we do have some inexperience in some places. A win like this will lure better talent to Nebraska. Oregon is a good football team and Nebraska is a good football team. Our players played their hearts out, and that's all you can ask of a team. Our coaches put them in a position to win for the most part to beat Oregon. I'm ecstatic about the win, but If you really believe the bolded is true...
Because i do believe this is a huge win, if you think they did play their hearts out this weekend please don't post another negative post this weekend and let us enjoy this win.
Me I think we have an imperfect team with an imperfect staff who all want to win for Nebraska and I think that is just fucking perfect.

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
Hat's off to the huskers & fan base.

That place was rockin' no doubt about it.

When they said it was NO SIT SATURDAY, they weren't kidding. Stood all day...

Was an awesome game to attend.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Because i do believe this is a huge win, if you think they did play their hearts out this weekend please don't post another negative post this weekend and let us enjoy this win.
Me I think we have an imperfect team with an imperfect staff who all want to win for Nebraska and I think that is just fucking perfect.

:clap:

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
I just saw a stat on the ticker that MR has 14 wins against ranked opponents while being Un ranked at the time, most out of any coach

Thats a stat that doesn't need to be built upon anymore. We need to find our way into the rankings and stay there, nowhere but up.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Nebraska beat their first ranked noncon opponent in 15 years.
Good to see the bad stats getting wiped out. I see all are enjoying the win - a great win. I got deadly sick right before halftime and missed the 2nd half so I will try to catch it later. You know when you eat something your brain tells you not to but the daughter's in law made it and you try to be nice - thank Gawd I was next door at the time so I didn't have far to go to die - LOL. How do you fvck vp chili??

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pessimism about a great win? There were some things that weren't good, but most of the bad was because Nebraska overall doesn't have elite talent, and we do have some inexperience in some places. A win like this will lure better talent to Nebraska. Oregon is a good football team and Nebraska is a good football team. Our players played their hearts out, and that's all you can ask of a team. Our coaches put them in a position to win for the most part to beat Oregon. I'm ecstatic about the win, but If you consider my comments to be pessimistic then ban me.

have some fun, zorb. it's been 7 years on the SportsHoopla and just a little ribbing